сорок три -43

Lana quickly moved towards the side sticking her leg out in the process, making the other Widow fall, but she covered it up by doing a forward roll

     Lana quickly moved towards the side sticking her leg out in the process, making the other Widow fall, but she covered it up by doing a forward roll. The widow pulled out an oddly familiar dagger and went for Lana again, just as she was about to strike, the Red Widow grabbed her wrist and twisted it going to push her back to the ground, but as she was going to do so, the other Widow tangled their legs making them both fall to the ground.

     The Widows grip on the knife did not loosen as she held it high above Lana's head. Red, quickly overpowered her by kicking her in the stomach making the Widow fly off her and crashing into the nearby sofas.

     For a moment Lana saw tears well in the girls eyes, she didn't know if it was because she was hurt or she was being held against her own will. But she soon settled for the second option.

She knew the pain all too well in the Widows eyes.

    "YA sobirayus' sprosit' snova. Kto tebya poslal?" (I'm going to ask again. Who sent you?)

     She didn't answer Lana. She was attempting to piece the connections together but the more she tried to do so, the overwhelming ringing in her ears got louder.

      Red knew that the girl was trapped within her own mind, so she was going to do something that Natasha told her when fighting off one of the Widows. She could hear the sound of approaching bounty hunters so she had to be quick.

     The widow got back on her feet and threw the knife at Lana, but she was quick enough to dodge the attack. she swivelled around reaching for the knife that was impaled into the wall, Lana swiftly moved towards her attacker and gripped the knife tighter. The girl went to throw a punch at Lana but she caught her arm and with her other free hand she dug the knife into the attackers shoulder.

    Okay... maybe Natasha didn't do that- but she needed the Widow to talk and be somewhat within her own mind again.

    She fell to the floor with a cry, her hand gripping where she had been stabbed. In the distance the sound of gunfire could be heard throughout the city, which made Lana realise she needed to hurry things up.

      She kneeled down so she was eye level with the Widow "Ty so mnoy?" (Are you with me?) Lana said a bit more softly, the Widow looked up to her and nodded with teary eyes.

Lana looked around and found a bit of cloth by her side, "Yesli ya vytashchu etot nozh, ty zhe ne napadesh' na menya, verno?" (If I pull this knife out you won't attack me, right?) she asked her to which she nodded her head.

     Red made the widow grasp her hand so she could squeeze it when she pulled the knife out, but when she did, she didn't feel anything. she was sure if it was anyone else their hand would be broken. She wrapped her shoulder with the cloth as best as she could.

     "Mne zhal'" (I'm sorry-)

      Lana cut her apology short "Ne bud'. YA prosto khochu zadat' neskol'ko voprosov, a potom mozhesh' idti." (Don't be. I just wanna ask a few questions then you can go.) The Widow, who was still holding her hand gripped it a little tighter "YA ne khochu vozvrashchat'sya." (I don't want to go back.) she whimpered in fear.

    "On vernulsya." (He's back.)

     Lana's heart was racing a million miles per second, she could hear the pounding in her ears. It didn't take her long to figure out who she was going on about, and without another word she picked up the knife again and asked "Gde eto?" (Where is it?)

     The widow pointed to her thigh knowing what she was talking about. She looked her in the eye silently asking her if it was okay.

    When the un-named girl gave her a nod, she got to work with removing the tracker.

      Lana had no clue if removing the tracker would make a difference, she knew the man had his ways. what if the Widow attempted to attack her again? She had no idea what he had created to put the Widows under his control. It can't be the same stuff they used when she was younger, the barrier would've been harder to break.

  Her head had started to hurt due to all the unanswered questions. Not only does she have to worry about their current mission at hand, she also has to worry about the fact that he's back.

    Lana hands shook with fear, she could barely keep focus on what she was supposed to be doing. She just wanted find her friends and go home, but she knew that going home would no longer be an option.   

   The same three words played on repeat within her head.

Anton is back.

A/N-Soooo

A/N-Soooo... how we feeling?
I apologise for the extremely long wait. I just kept loosing motivation to write, but I finally got the chapter done!