Семь-7

Alexei and Melina were waiting patiently for Lana after giving Yelena instructions on what to do

Melina was hoping that her plan had worked.

After 5 minutes they heard footsteps running across the floor, the both let out a sigh of relief when they saw Lana. The girls face was pale, her eyes were purple, red and puffy.

some might even say she looked dead.

Melina approached Lana with a sad smile, she pulled her daughter into a hug happy to see that she wasn't suffering as much anymore, Alexei came over and put a hand on her shoulder. As they all pulled away from each other, "what's the plan. And where is everyone else?" Lana asked, "Yelena has gone to go at get the antidote to help the others from Dreykov mind control. and as for Natasha she's with Dreykov." Melina explained, "what?" Both Alexei and Lana said at the same time. not knowing Melina's plan.

"I know, but this is our only way." Lana moved away from the pair, needing some time to think. The pain in her body was still there but she had to fight through it.

She then heard Alexei try to talk Melina into staying with us, "press buttons hack computers."
"Yes"
"I mean I don't know. there's nothing for me to do. I want to break something." Lana turned around at the sound of heavy footsteps. She started at the suit lady in shock not expecting her to be clad in armour. "Oh, there is something you can break." She looked towards Antonia.

As she went to leave she placed a hand on Lana shoulder, "be careful" she spoke, the widow gave her a smile and a nod.

Lana turned towards Antonia, ready to fight the women, Alexei put on his helmet and did a pose, he almost looked like a cat. The girl mirrored his actions but actually had claws. "Melina if this is the last time that we.." he turned around expecting to see the older women but instead he saw Lana standing there giving him a look, "eyes up"

"Ahh damn it"

Antonia threw her shield towards Alexei, but he managed to duck in time, it came flying towards Lana so instead of dogging it she caught it Instead, once she got a hold of it she threw it back with twice the force, it hit the woman in the chest successfully knocking her down.

She wasted no time to get back up as she did a flip of Alexei, pushing him back, the woman then landed in a crouch. Once Alexei was down she set her sights on Lana, she marched her way towards her and she whipped out her knife and rushed towards Lana, Antonia flipped the knife as she tried to stab Lana, but she dogged every time. they both couldn't beat each other.

As Antonia was about to swing it again she grabbed the knife and ripped it from her hands, she tossed the knife towards Alexei so he wasn't left defenceless. Lana managed to keep her grip on her wrist and she yanked her down and wrapped her legs around her neck trying her best to get the helmet off her head.