восемь-8

Natasha rushed towards the edge and wasted no time to dive off the platform

Natasha rushed towards the edge and wasted no time to dive off the platform. she tried to locate Lana, but saw that Yelena was making it down safely.

Natasha dogged any building parts that were heading towards her direction, she saw a parachute in what used to be an aircraft, she dived towards in and grabbed it, just as she did she saw Antonia behind her.

She finally caught up with Lana, "hey Nat, how are you doing?" She casually questioned, "I think you forgot something" She wrapped the parachute around her sister, "ohhh yeah...either way I'm sure I would've been alright." Lana brushed it off as if she wasn't just falling to her death.

Lana was smart, really smart, but she didn't even think about finding anything that would help her landing, she just wanted to get off the falling building before it crushed her. "are you going to be alright?" Nat questioned, Lana nodded her head, "stay safe Nat."

Nat deployed her parachute, before she continued her way down and a way to fight off Antonia.

Lana didn't know how to feel, she felt happy that Anton was finally gone and the red room all together. she knew killing Anton wouldn't make her feel any better, but she had promised him.

It wasn't long until I touched the ground again, I ripped the parachute off me and looked down to see that any injuries I had were completely healed

The fuck?

I pushed the thought away for a moment not completely forgetting about it, but my sisters were more important.

I got up from the ground and saw that Yelena had trouble getting out of her parachute, i let out a little laugh. "Need some help?" I asked, "please, Lana that would be very nice." I reached towards her and started to unravel the strings.

"Yelena! Lana!" I heard Natasha yell, "Over here!" I replied.

She finally reached us as she bent down and pushed all of our heads together. "простите меня, сестры, I should've gone back for you." she looked at Lena, "I should've looked to find you." She said to me.

"You don't have to say that." Yelena said, "it was real to me too." She admitted to the both of us, me and Yelena tackled her into a hug, she let out a shaky laugh. We all pulled apart at the sound of Melina grunting.

The three of us both walked over to them, Natasha looked towards me, "what the hell happened to your cuts, shouldn't they still be there?"

"Beats me, at least I'm arrive right?" I asked she nudged my shoulder in return.

"Everybody good?" Natasha questioned.

"I am clearly injured."

"You got something to say?" Nat asked the man child.

"I'd just mess it up."

The sound of vehicles approaching all snapped us out of our family moment, "here come the cavalry." Natasha said to all of us.

"So what's our plan?"

"You guys go I'll stay." She ordered, I looked at her "nah uh, not happening."

"That's insanity. We fight we fight with you." Alexei spoke, something that actually made sense.

Words were being thrown around saying how we want to stay and fight, "you guys go."

"Oh my god." Yelena huffed.
"Besides, if it can work out with the five of us, you know, there may be some hope for the avengers." Natasha joked, "little bit."

"Okay well if you're leaving then I guess you should take this." Yelena took off her vest and handed it to Natasha, I smiled at the two of them.

"He had widows implanted all over the world. Melina will need to copy the formula, but you should be the one to tell them it's over." I placed my hand on Yelena shoulder, I then watched as an aircraft that was full of the widows landed.

"Wait Yelena!" I spoke as she started to walk away, she stopped and turned to me, "I want a red one." I said, she laughed and pulled me into a hug, i quickly hugged her back, "if you ever need anything, just find me and I'll be there." I said as we pulled apart, "I'm gonna miss you." She said I smiled at her, "me too." I looked at her for a little while longer and walked back towards Natasha, as I did I saw Melina and Alexei approaching me, "I'm sorry." The woman apologised, "it's alright, it wasn't your fault." I reassured her.

She gave me a hug and told me to be carful, Alexei looked towards me and held out his hand, I took his hand in mine, he smiled "be safe." He said, "I will." I let go of his hand and walked towards Natasha.

I then heard the familiar whistle the three of us did as kids.

Once the aircraft left the ground Natasha turned towards me, "any idea where your heading?" I shook my head, "not a clue, but if you have any missions coming up I could join if you wanted me to. got nothing better to do." I said to her.

"that would be nice, I was thinking two weeks from now, we go and break some of my friends out of Prison." She smiled, "I could pick you up along the way or afterwords, I'm sure something is bound to happen."

"Sounds good"

The two sisters smiled at each other, the cars were approaching quickly. Natasha turned away from Lana, the moment she turned her head back around-

Lana was gone.

OMG THE END OF PART ONE! This book will be edited I can promise you that