двадцать шесть-26

"On your left

"On your left." Sam spoke through the earpiece that everyone all had before they vanished; one of the portals slowly opened, revealing T,Challa, Shuri and Okoye.

Steve looked relieved. And when Sam came flying in, he knew that they had a chance of fighting Thanos.

It wasn't long until more of them started to appear. Lana was stood next to Bucky, and Groot, waiting to make an appearance. The widow just wanted to see her sisters.

T'Challa had started chanting in Xhosa, as all the tribes started to appear behind them. Battleships started to fly through giving the Avengers more of an advantage.

Finally once their portal had opened more, they had walked through. Lana could see more now, she could see that Thanos had his whole army ready. Even though it looked as if Thanos had more, he really didn't. But the one person the widow couldn't see was Natasha. She also saw how happy, Tony, Steve and Thor were.

They had brought everyone back.

"Is that everyone?" Strange asked Wong "What? You wanted more?"

Lana had made sure any weapons she needed were more easier to reach. She made sure that any guns she had, were all loaded. She wouldn't let anything go to waste.

Shouting came from every direction, indicating that they were ready and preparing to fight. "Avengers!" Everyone was readying up; Steve summoned Thor's hammer.

"Assemble."

Everyone had sprung into action, all kinds of creatures were running towards them, "Come find me if you need anything." She told Bucky, he nodded his head "Stay safe."

Lana started to sprint, realising that many of the Outriders were charging straight at her. She also felt something fly past her head, she looked up for a second seeing a blur of red and blue. She had no weapons out, she wound only use them if she needed extra support.

One of the Outriders had its mouth open, ready to take a chunk out of the widow, however she took it as an advantage, Lana pushed her hands out to grip the sides of its mouth. Quickly, she pushed her hands out, snapping its jaw. The widow wasted no time, as she gripped its limp body and throwing it out towards the upcoming group rushing towards her. The force of the throw, made the other creatures fly back into the rubble. Pieces of metal had impaled half of them, while the rest stumbled and ran in a different direction.

The ones that were squirming around in the rubble were then retained, white webs covered their body's. Lana was slightly taken back at the sight, but started to move on. She saw everyone fighting, but she had no time to stop and stare. So she continued to fight more of Thanos's army. She didn't have any problems fighting them, considering she had so much strength, and she wasn't even using much of it. It was easy to predict their next moves. She knew that they were killing machines but they were sloppy. However she noticed the army had more human like monsters.