два́дцать два-22

It had been five minutes, and when Clint appeared again he was kneeling looking down at the ground, calling out his daughters name

It had been five minutes, and when Clint appeared again he was kneeling looking down at the ground, calling out his daughters name. Natasha was the first to reach her friend "Hey. Hey, look at me." she kneeled down beside him "You okay?" Clint looked tired and out of breath "Yeah. Yeah." he reassured his friend.

"It worked. It worked." he repeated. They now had a chance to get everyone back. Natasha would see her family again.

But in order for this to work they needed a plan, so the group settled around a table going over each infinity stone, needing to know locations and if they should be worried about running into people.

"Okay, so the works. Now, we gotta figure out the when and where." Steve told the group as the screens in front of them flickered with information about the stones.

"Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones." Tony had then cut in "Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'damn near been killed' by one of the six infinity stones." he sipped on his coffee.

"Well, I haven't," all eyes were now on Scott "but I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." he looked around the room cluelessly "Regardless, we only have enough Pam Particles for one round-trip each." Banner spoke as he walked around the table "And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?"

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint concluded "Correct." he pointed at the archer.

"So let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asked the God, however he didn't respond "Is he asleep?" Nat questioned "No. no. I'm pretty sure he's dead."

Although all questioned were answered when he awoke with a jolt, Steve had repeated his previous statement to Thor. Everyone watched as he walked over towards the screens that presented the Reality stone "Uh, where to start? Um.." hey removed his sunglasses "The Aether, firstly, is not a stone. Someone called it a stone before. Um, it's more of an angry sludge sort of a thing.. so someone's gonna need to amend that and stop saying that." most people felt confused by his statement, but then some felt sympathy towards the God.

"Here's an interesting story, though, about the Aether. My Grandfather many years ago, had to hide the stone from the Dark Elves." Rhodey and Clint shared a look not knowing where this was going. Thor chuckled "Ooh. Scary beings. So Jane actually- Oh, there she is. Yeah, so Jane was an old flame of mine."

Tony didn't know why Thor was rambling on about a girl, when all the needed was the whereabouts of this stone "You know, she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time and then the Aether stuck itself inside her and she became very, very sick. And so I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from-" Scott who was invested in Thor's story, nodded his head to encourage him to keep talking, but a massive part of him was still surprised that he was sat in front of a God.

"-And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see and I got to introduce her to my mother." He paused suddenly, remembering his loving mother who raised everything to save Jane. The thought of his mother made him stutter on his words, everything he wanted to say was died on his tongue. But he had managed "who's dead and, um... Oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, so.. yes these things happen though. You know?"

Bruce gave Thor a signal for him to stop talking before he overwhelmed himself even more.

"Why don't you come sit down?" Tony tried to tell the man "I'm not done yet." He argued "the only thing that is permanent in life is impermanence." He laughed, Tony clapped his hands "Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?"

"No. I'd like a Bloody Mary."

"Quill said he stole the Power stone from Morag." The group were now sat around the table eating Chinese as Rocket went over this Power stone.

"Is that a person?" Banner asked, he wasn't familiar with the word 'Morag'

"No, Morag's a planet. Quill was a person." He snapped at Bruce " like a planet? Like In outer space?" Scott asked in amazement "Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything." He moved away from the animals arms "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll take you to space." Scott ignored his teasing and continued to eat his food.

The next stone- the Soul Stone.

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula began to tell the group "what is Vormir?" Natasha questioned, taking notes trying to get all the details about all the places.

"A domination of death. At the very center of celestial existence." Natasha stopped writing and looked up to Nebula "it's where Thanos murdered my sister." Everyone's mood had shifted after hearing what the Titian did to his own Daughter.

It was unsettling.

"Not it." Scott called, all eyes seemed to be on him again; he looked down to the floor as if he hasn't said anything.

Now that they knew how dangerous this place would be to visit, they had to careful. But being careful isn't going to be enough. Now that they knew what it took for Thanos to get the Soul Stone, it made everyone feel uneasy.

But surely there had to be other solutions, Right?

The group then went over the Time Stone "Doctor Strange." Banner knew him they had first met just before the snap.

"Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?" Nat asked as she and Tony laid across the table and banner across the floor; books scattered everywhere.

"Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit-from-hat."

"Nice place in the village, though." Banner admitted "Yeah, on Sullivan Street?"

"Mm... Bleecker Street."

"Wait he lived in New York?" Nat asked the two scientists, they had both told her that he did which was more than enough for her to put two and two together.

"Guys. If you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York." She said stating the obvious.

The two Scientists turned to look at the Widow in astonishment.

"Shut the front door."

—-

*sighs* well

*sighs* well.. buckle up bitches because we're almost at that part and I'm so nervous to write it. Chapters are short and I'm sorry however the next one will be longer! <3

-not edited.