четыре-4

After Alexei said his unnecessary sentence the three of us started walking forward, wanting to get to our location

After Alexei said his unnecessary sentence the three of us started walking forward, wanting to get to our location. "I swear, if I hear one more word from him, I will kick him in the face." Yelena spoke, "he's the worst." Natasha added, "Amen."

"Natasha." Alexei said trying to keep up with us, "Natasha. Natasha." He repeated trying to her her attention.
"Come here I want to ask you something." Natasha stopped walking to speak to Alexei, while me and Yelena kept on walking.

I only heard some of their conversation, which was about captain America, Alexei asking if he ever spoke about him. I rolled my eyes at his questions. This was the first time he has seen us in years and he wants to talk about himself? after we broke his ass out of prison he still wants to blabber on about himself?

"You haven't seen any of us in 20 years, and you're gonna ask me about you?" Natasha voiced my thoughts. Me and Yelena stopped walking and faced Natasha and Alexei.

"What is with this tension?" The man questioned, "did I do something wrong?" I scoffed at him, "are you serious?" I asked him, he just shrugged his shoulders not knowing the answer. It was silent for some time, "I only ever loved you girls." He almost yelled, "yeah, ok." I muttered. If he loved us he would've sent us away to a human trafficker. If he really cared about the three of us he would've done something to make it all stop.

"I did my best to make sure you would succeed, to achieve your fullest potential, and everything worked out." He has no idea how wrong he is right now.

"Everything worked out?" Nat shot back at the man, "yes. For you, yes." I looked down, suddenly finding my boots more entertaining. "We accomplished our mission in Ohio." He started moving towards both of us, "Yelena, you went on to be become the greatest child assassin, the world have even known. No one can match your efficiency, your ruthlessness." He paused and looked towards me, "and you Lana, you are one of the most skilled assassin's in the world. No one could ever beat you! You are able to mimic anyone!. And the strength you were born with is extraordinary- the strength they gave you! " He exclaimed, while he moved his arms around in the air.

If he thought listing all the things I already knew would help the position he's in right now, oh boy is he very very very fucking wrong.

"And Natasha, not just a spy, not just toppling regimes, destroying empires from within, but an avenger." He whispered the last part, "you three have killed-" he grabbed my hand that was holding on to Yelena's and then Natasha's, bringing us into a side hug.
"-so many people." He said sounding proud of what we had done.

"Your ledgers must be dripping, just gushing red." He started to wave our arms up and down, "I couldn't be more proud of you. I pulled away from him, letting Yelena's hand go and walked way, Natasha slowly following behind. However Yelena stayed behind and patted him on the back, he leaned down and pressed a kiss to her head, "okay. You can... no. Let go of me now. You smell really bad." Alexei looked hurt by her words. But non the less started following us.

"So are we there yet?" Yelena joked, "you'll know when we're there." The man started making pig noises, I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

After a long walk, we had finally made it to her house, it was located literally in the middle of nowhere, but it was beautiful.

We made our way to the fence, and my eyes widened a little at who was standing behind it. even though I already knew we would be seeing her, it's still quite a shock.

Melina was holding a sniper in her hand, which explains why I felt like we were being watched earlier.

Melina started to look behind the man, looking at all three of us she took her time scanning us, looking at how much we had grown over the years.

When her gaze landed on me she looked down a little, but then turned her attention back to Alexei when he said, "honey, we're home." He smiled, she didn't say anything, but instead walked away wanting us to follow her.

"Come on, girls."

As we made our way down a hill, we came across a house, she lead us through the door, "welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home, and bathroom is down the hall to your left." She spoke as she saw I was carrying my bag around, I sent her a nod, making my way down the hall and quickly changing out of my white suit, to put on my red and black one. I didn't change my hairstyle, I didn't really need to. I stashed my white suit in the bag and left it there.

Once I left the bathroom I saw Yelena sitting at the table by herself, so I decided to go and join her. I went to my seat so I was sitting opposite to her.
I reached out to get the bottle of Vodka and poured myself and her a shot, I raised my shot glass as she did the same, "to family." I muttered, "to family." She repeated my words, we then drank the shot of vodka.

Soon we were joined by the others, minus Alexei, we were sat on silence until we heard grunting coming from the bathroom, "let's drink."

I heard the bathroom door open, and snapped my attention back to the man, he cleared his throat to get our attention he was now wearing his suit. I don't even want to know how many calories he burnt trying to get into the suit.

"Still fits" he said, "just about." I said with a small laugh, Melina whistled at her "husband" and started clapping once Alexei stared to laugh. "I never washed it once. Come and drink." She said as he sat the the end of the table.

—