пять-5

Once Alexei was seated, he dropped his helmet and started singing, "rise, you workers of salvation

Once Alexei was seated, he dropped his helmet and started singing, "rise, you workers of salvation." He then makes a couple of mumbling noises struggling to remember the rest of the words.

"Family." He started, "back together again." I looked at Natasha giving her a smile, she glared at me as she remembered my words from the car journey. We were family as much as she hates to admit it, she knows it's true.

"Seeing as our family construct was just a calculated ruse that only lasted three years, I don't think that we can use this term anymore, can we?" Melina said as she looked around the table, raising her shot glass.

Natasha didn't look so bothered, as she got straight to the point, "agreed. So, here's what's gonna happen..." she was interrupted by Alexei bending across the table to grab something, "okay. A reunion then, huh? And uh..." he looked towards "mum" and gave her a smile, "I want to say something right off the bat. You haven't aged a day, huh? You're just as beautiful and as supple as the day they staged our marriage." He flirted with the woman. I threw my head back and groaned in annoyance.

I did not come here just so he could hit on his pretend wife.

"You got fat." She stated the obvious, "but still good." As she said that Alexei let out a chuckle, "I just got out of prison, I, uh... I have a lot of energy." He whispered, I leaned over to grab the bottle of vodka not bothering to pour it into a a glass, I'm sure Melina had more bottles stashed somewhere.

I took a gulp of it. Just when I was about to take another shot Natasha snatched it out of my hands and placed it by her side so I couldn't reach it.

"Please don't do that." Natasha took a deep breath, "so, here's what's gonna happen."
"Natasha, don't slouch" Melina said, "I'm not slouching." She straightened her back, "yes, yes, you are." She looked over at me, "And you, Lana, no more vodka. The bottle is almost gone." She said pointing to the bottle that was now placed in the centre of the table.

I didn't answer her instead I looked towards Yelena who's shot glass remained untouched, she caught my gaze and slapped my hand telling me no. Meanwhile Natasha was saying how she doesn't slouch.

"Listen to your mother." Alexei said as he placed a hand on her shoulder, "oh my god, this..."
"Up up."
"All right enough, all of you."
"We didn't say anything that's not fair." Yelena said.

"Here's was gonna happen.." Natasha said a little louder only to get interrupted again, "I don't want any food."
"Eat a little something, Yelena, for gods sake."
I banged my hand against the table having enough of the constant change of subject, their bickering came to a stop once they heard the wood crack. There gazes turned to me, "you're gonna tell us the location of the red room." I stated annoyed that I've heard Natasha say the same sentence three times.

Melina inhaled sharply, as she put more food on Yelena's plate, "you know it's like when you told them, that they could stay up late to catch Santa Claus." She said looking at Alexei, "what? That's was fun. You know, "he come down the chimney, girls. Look out where is he?" He joked but no one looked impressed or even amused.