одиннадцать-11

"Still no word from vision?" Security Ross spoke, I cringed as I heard his voice from down the hallway

"Still no word from vision?" Security Ross spoke, I cringed as I heard his voice from down the hallway. "Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh."

I adjusted my sip on my vest as I walked next to Natasha, "on a stolen Quinjet with four of the worlds most wanted criminals, and along with the most dangerous woman in the world." Ross said, I looked towards Natasha, "not only have I gone and made one title for myself, I've also made another." I mumbled to her, "you've got some serious issues." She mumbled back.

"You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?" Rhodey shot back, trying to defend his friends. "My God Rhodes. Your talent for horseshit rivals my own."

"If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here." He tried once again, "I remember your signature on those papers, colonel."

"That's right. And I'm pretty sure I paid for that."

"You have second thoughts?"

"Not anymore." Rhodey said just as we started to walk through the door, "Mr, Secretary." Steve announced, Ross walked over towards us and looked at us all, his eyes lingering on me for a little bit, "you got some nerve." He said towards the group, his eyes trained back on me, "I'll give you that."

"You could used some of that right now." Natasha said, "the worlds on fire. And you think all is forgiven?" He said looking at Steve, "I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission." Steve spoke, "earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight, and if you wanna stand in our way we'll fight you too."

Ross turned to Rhodey, "arrest them, and lock that one in a cage." He spoke towards me, Rhodey stared at me with one eyebrow raised, I sent him a kind smile.

"All over it." With a swipe of his hand the hologram disappeared. "That's a court- martial, it's great to see you, Cap." He put his hand out for his friend to shake, next Natasha moved to hug her friend, "I don't believe we've met." Rhodey said to me, he stretched his hand out for me to shake, I walked towards the man, "I'm Lana." I said as I shook his hand, "nice to meet you." I smiled at the man.

"Wow you guys...really look like crap." He joked, although he wasn't wrong. "Must've been a rough couple of years."

"Yeah, we'll, the hotels weren't exactly five star." Sam said, "uh, I think you look great." A voice spoke.

Bruce.

"Uh...I'm back." The man chuckled nervously, I watched as my sister head snapped towards him, I raised my eyebrows at the blonde. "Hi, Bruce." They both stared at each other for a while, "this is awkward." I whispered to Sam, "agreed."