сорок два-42

"You should know, Baron

"You should know, Baron. People don't just come into my bar and make demands."Selby said, looking rather annoyed. "Not demand. An offer." Zemo shot back.

"A lot has changed since you were here last." she gave a quick glance to the Widow and the Super Solider, she said nothing though. "By the way, I thought you were rotting away in a German prison." she looked at him like she was expecting it to happen "How did you escape?"

Zemo shrugged his shoulders as if it was nothing unusual "People like us always find a way, don't we?" Lana slowly walked behind the couch that Selby was sat on, she did not trust the woman one bit.

   She knew that all it will take is one simple mistake, for her and the men surrounding them to load a gun and start shooting. "I'm sure you've already figured out what I'm here for." however she did not answer him.

"You're taller than I'd heard, Smiling Tiger." she pointed her finger in Sam's direction. He did nothing but nod which made Selby frown slightly- but then she made a purring noise, Lana had to stop herself from cringing. "What's the offer?"

"Tell us what you know about the super-solider serum." Zemo said, he then stood and waked next to Bucky "And I give you him, along with the code words to control him, of course." when Lana looked to see Selbys reaction she wasn't very pleased. Before Zemo could even utter another word she was shaking her head "I want the Widow as well." she begun "She's just as valuable... I'm assuming you have all the codes for her as well?" he nodded his head "Of course, they will do anything you want."

"Now that's the Zemo I remember. I'm glad I decided not to kill you immediately. Yeah, you were right to come to me. Arrogant, but right." there was a tense pause "The super solider serum is here in Madripoor. Dr. Wilfred Nagel is the man you wanna thank. or... condemn, depending on what side of this you're on." Selby could feel the Widows intense stare burning holes right through her head. "The power broker had him working on the serum, but things didn't go as planned."

"Is Nagel still in Mandripoor?" Zemo asked, getting more answers out of the woman, she once again shook her head in fake disbelief "The bread crumbs you can have for free, but the bakery is gonna cost you, Baron." she got up from her seat. "And before you get all cute, don't think you can find Nagel without me."

All was quiet until someones phone started to buzz.

And that someone happened to be Cinderella.

Lana began to look around nervously, not knowing if he was going to be excused, or if all hell was gonna break loose. Sam pulled out his phone and it must've been an important call since he hasn't hung up already- it must've been Sarah.

"Answer it." Selby demands. "On speaker." she pointed towards the man stood behind sam, a gun already locked and loaded in his hands. the action made Lana move forward slightly, coming to stand behind the armed man.