шесть-6

After Natasha had left to go and talk to everyone back inside, I stayed seated on the porch thinking about everything I had just told her

After Natasha had left to go and talk to everyone back inside, I stayed seated on the porch thinking about everything I had just told her. It felt nice to have someone to finally talk to after Lucas had been killed.

I didn't have anyone to talk to so instead I locked myself up in my house and let all the guilt consume me. I could've done better. I knew I could do better.

the sun had just set meaning it was getting darker and colder, I wrapped my arms around my stomach hoping it would warm me up just a little bit.

I let out a heavy sigh as I stood up and got a hold of my gun. I moved towards the direction where the rustling came from. When I got closer it stopped. I aimed my gun in the direction and took the shot a second later I heard the body thump to the floor. With caution I moved towards the bush and leaned down as I saw a man dressed in all black uniform with a sniper strapped to his back, as well as his gun.

I removed the mask that covered his face wanting to know who the man was, and why the hell he was just casually creeping around the house. As I removed it his eyes shot open, I tried to move back but he gripped my neck and injected me with something. It didn't kick in straight away so it gave me time to try and fight back. I managed to grip his neck as I did I started to squeeze it, cutting of his air supply his face went purple, his eyes wide.

I managed to snap his neck before I was knocked out cold.

RED ROOM

I felt my eyes start to flutter open, I could hear machines and that irritating beeping noise along with all the talking scientists. I tried to lift myself up but I was restrained, my body was wrapped around with these metal Bridges. Vibranium.

"Ahh, I see you're finally awake вдова"

widow.

My body froze, my eyes wide with shock It felt as if my heart stopped. the one man I've been looking for was finally here.

and I was going to kill him.

Anton laughed, "I must say it's been some time, Roksana." The man smirked.

I didn't reply, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

"Not going to speak? That's a shock you always have something to say." He let out a chuckle, "I was quite surprised myself that we was able to get you back, but it seems you have some competition now."

What?

"What do you mean?" I finally spoke my Russian accent was much more stronger this time.

"Since you were gone we made a weapon, shes just like you." He had a wicked grin on his face, "but no worry's, my dear, we finally found something that can make you even stronger. After, I've got some wonderful ideas" As he was explaining they made the metal restraints tighter, I started thrashing around in my seat feeling claustrophobic. The metal restraints started to bend into the metal that had been burned into my arms.

he couldn't be possibly talking about...

I then felt two metal plates at the side of my head making it impossible for me to move.suddenly multiple needles peirced into my skin. The cold liquid that had been injected started to make my insides burn. it felt as if my whole body had been dunked in boiling hot water. I tried moving around hoping the pain would all just end.

I tried to hold in my screams but I couldn't. my throat became sore, it was as if I was swallowing razor sharp blades.

The doctors flinched at the sound. Over all my shouts and pleads for it all too stop Anton kept on talking, "I'm very sorry what happened about Lucas, tragic. He would still be alive right now if you actually helped him. After all I watched the whole thing." He taunted.

My screams of horror echoed all around the red room, it made everyone stop what they were doing. Including Dreykov, Natasha, Yelena, Melina and Alexei.

The burning didn't stop, but to Anton it was a sign that it was working. "I can't wait to see you fight with Antonia. It would be quite the show." And with that he walked out the room to tell Dreykov the news.

He should've walked out.

After 20 minutes the screaming stopped.

For the first time in years the red room was silent.

Whatever I was injected with only made me just as strong as I was before. I let myself calm down before I even thought about leaving.

The doctors were mumbling instructions to each other, I felt the restraints slowly start to lift. I looked all around the room in total there was 4 doctors and 2 guards. Once the restraints were fully off I saw the two guards approach ready to take me to Anton.

This was my chance. now or never.

The doctor closer to me was removing the needles, I head butted the man as he fell unconscious. I threw his body of me as the guards started to run towards me.

I lifted myself of the seat and ducked just in time as a punch was thrown my way, I stuck my leg out as I twisted around knocking the man down to the floor. I managed to grab his gun, I reloaded it and shot him in the head. I tried to shoot again but the chamber was empty.

Who brings one bullet to a fight?

I turned around just in time the next guard was approaching, he swung for me but I caught his first mid punch, I twisted it hearing multiple snaps. He aimed his other fist at my stomach but I dogged it, I twisted his broken arm so his back was was facing me. The man screamed in agony, I grabbed the knife that was tucked in his waistband, his body went limp as I plunged the knife into the mans neck.

By the time I was finished with the two guards the doctors had either got hurt in the process or the left.

I walked around the room to try and find some sort of earpiece one that would connect me to the others, "Anyone still there?" I said, "oh my god, Lana are you alright?" Melina questioned,

"fine."

lie.

"but that doesn't matter right now. Where are you?" I questioned, "I'm with Alexei down at section B, you need to go straight, then take two lefts and then a right." The woman instructed, "I'll be there as soon as I can."

A/N- How did we feel about this chapter?