сорок четыре-44

"You seem to have a guardian angel

    "You seem to have a guardian angel." Zemo said after the bounty hunters were shot down. Bucky had looked around for some sort of sign that Lana had managed to find her way back to them.

     "Well, this is too perfect." a woman's voice called out to the trio, the blonde pulled her hood down, gun pointing towards them all. "Drop it, Zemo." she demanded.

     "Sharon?" Bucky asked "You cost me everything." gun aimed at Zemo "Sharon, wait. Someone recreated the super-solider serum and Zemo had a lead." Sam quickly explained not wanting their only lead to be six foot under.

     "That explains why you guys are here. And Selbys dead."

     "So what are you doing here?" Bucky asked her, not having seen her for some years "I stole Steves shield, remember?" she replied with attitude, although no one could blame her for being bitter as it did cost her-her job, her family. "I also took the wings for your ass, so that you could save him from him. I didn't have the Avengers to back me up. So I'm off the grid in Mandripoor." Sharon gave a quick run down.

      "Don't blow smoke. I was on the run, too."

      "Was. Is. Big difference. I don't speak to my family anymore. I can't. My own father doesn't know where I am." she argued "Listen, Sharon, we need your help." Bucky told her, but the only answer they got was her laughter "Please."

       "This isn't over. I have a place in High Town. You'll be safe there for a while." she looked at them for a moment, not hearing the approaching footsteps from beyond the shadows.

      The bounty hunter behind her clocked his gun, but before he could shoot, a bullet went flying through his skull.

     The four of them jumped from the sudden sound. "No where is safe anymore." the Russian accent pulled everyone away from the scene behind Sharon. Both Bucky and Sam let out a sigh of relief knowing that she was unharmed, but they couldn't help but let their eyes wander over to the Widow stood a few steps behind her.

     "No need to worry about her, she'll be gone when the City clears." she slowly lowered her gun. Lana was tensed and panicked that much was clear.

     Sharon had heard stories of the Red Widow, the stuff she's done and the things she is capable of. So she wasn't about to tell her she can't come back with her, because the others wouldn't follow either.

    "We need to leave."

     On the way there, Bucky hadn't left Lana's side and she was thankful for that. He's asked her many times if she was okay, to which she said yes. But he knew her better than that.

    The moment he grabbed her trembling hands he knew something was terribly wrong, she knew he wanted to know more but she couldn't even muster enough courage to say what she had been told- not yet.

    "I'll tell you everything soon, I promise." She said to him. He squeezed her hand to reassure her there's no rush.

   "Is she going to be an issue while we're here?" Zemo said to Lana, referring to the Widow.

    She wondered if he knew. Zemo wasn't only obsessed with HYDRA, he also loved the Red Room. He also knew Anton. But then she remembered he'd been in prison for years.

   "No she won't." Her words were sharp, Lana knew he had a bunch of questions stacking up in his mind. She wouldn't answer them. She just wanted to forget about everything that had happened, avoiding problems was never easy for her. The last time she did, her whole world came crashing down before her.

She could only hope that it won't happen again.

A/N- it's been some time and I apologize for that, it's just been very stressful for me lately

A/N- it's been some time and I apologize for that, it's just been very stressful for me lately. However, I am getting back into it.

Sorry for the short chapter :)