двадцать- 20

Scott started to pace around the room while muttering to himself, thinking about this massive idea he had; It wasn't long until Steve tried to get the mans attention "Scott

Scott started to pace around the room while muttering to himself, thinking about this massive idea he had; It wasn't long until Steve tried to get the mans attention "Scott." he called his name "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." he took a deep breath before speaking again "Have either of you guys ever studied quantum physics?" natasha thought for moment. Lana did, she found the subject fascinating which is why Natasha was familiar with the name "Only to make conversation."

Scott pointed his finger back and forth happy that they weren't completely clueless "All right, so.. five years ago, right before.." he mumbled something not knowing how to put it without it sounding depressing "Thanos... I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope. She's my, um..." he paused the words getting caught in his throat "She was my... she was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened and I got stuck there." Natasha felt sympathy towards the man "I'm sorry, that must have been a very long five years."

"Yeah but that's just it. it wasn't. for me it was five hours. See the rules of the quantum realm arnt like they are up here. everything is unpredictable; is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving." Scott rushed towards the rest of Natasha's sandwich.

"Scott. What are you talking about?" Steve questioned still not understanding what Scott was talking about, however Nat had an idea; Scott's voice was muffled due to the sandwich he stuffed in his mouth "So what i'm saying is time works differently in the quantum realm. The only problem is right now we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did." he paced back and fourth, while Nat and Steve shared a look having a silent conversation "I can't stop thinking about it. What if we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it?" the man moved his hands around trying to make his point clear.

"What if there was a way, that we could enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time? like.. before Thanos." Steve was understanding and came to a conclusion on what Scott was saying "Wait. Are you talking about a time machine?"

"No. no, of course not. No, not a time machine. This is more like a-" Scott thought for a moment trying to come up with something that sounded more realistic, but let out a sigh when he couldn't "Yeah. Like a time machine. I know it's crazy. It's crazy." he repeated "But I can't stop thinking about it." he admitted "There's gotta be.. some way.. it's crazy."  Scott looked down at the floor. he just wanted what he said to be true, he missed five years of his daughters life and to top it all off he had lost Hope.

Natasha understood what Scott was talking about and that it could possibly work, they just needed help.

"Scott. I get emails from a raccoon- so nothing sounds crazy anymore."

"So, who do we talk to about this?"

--

Natasha sat in the back of the car clinging onto Scotts words about creating a time machine, she really wanted this to work, she wanted her sisters back and she would do anything to see them both again.