девять-9

"She's gonna kill me

"She's gonna kill me." Nat mumbled.

"Who's going to kill you?" Steve questioned, all eyes turned to the pair. Nat let out a soft sigh, "Lana." She spoke. Everyone's eyebrows furrowed wondering who the woman was.

"I'm sorry, who?" Sam asked, "She's my sister."

No one said anything after her announcement. "Was she there when you took down the red room?" Wanda asked, they all knew. It was kinda hard to miss when it had been posted all over the news, the people involved, agents you name it.

Natasha just nodded her head as she looked around at all of her friends, they were all seated in the Quinjet, that Rick had managed to set up for the whole team.

She turned around, and made her way over to the control panel. She debated wether it would be best to tell her what she had done. But she pushed the button anyway.

After a few rings, a hologram imagine of rick appeared on the screen, she and the rest of the team looked at the man, confusion washed across their faces.

"If you're hear to ask for any more favours, then-"
"-where is Lana?" She interrupted the British man. "In her lab, why?" 

"Lab? Since when was she into science, and what are you doing with her?" She asked him.

"Since forever." He said, Natasha raised her eyebrows, "Can you take me to her please." She asked, "You know two weeks ago was a long time ago." He smirked at the woman. "Shut up." She smiled.

The rest of the team were getting curious with what was going on, but yet amused with how Natasha was acting. They don't think they've seen Natasha so calm and relaxed before, and maybe a little nervous.

Once he started getting closer to the basement, crashes could be heard from all around the room. "Oh my god." Rick gasped, as he entered the room, he quickly placed the advanced phone down, so it was facing him and Lana who was laying on the floor in pain. Rick rushed towards the woman, while Natasha struggled to keep in a laugh.

The man pulled of the object that clung to her stomach. Lana let out a gasp of relief.

"Are you ok?" He asked worried about his friend, "Yeah. yeah, just fine actually." Her Russian accent ran through the screen, making everyone's ears perk up. They were very curious.

"Did Lana hurt herself?" Natasha teased, the rest of the team moved to they could get a better view, while Wanda stayed by visions side.

Lana got up from the floor, she was wearing black leggings with a white T-shirt, basic she knew, but she had no one to impress. the metal plates in her arm visible for everyone to see.

she was a little self conscious about them at first, seeing as she literally had metal burned into her arms making them look all kinds of weird.

"No, Lana is not hurt." She huffed as rick cleaned up the small amount of mess, "You sure? you looked like you were in pain." Natasha continued, "Don't start Natasha." Lana said.

The playful banter between the two sisters seemed to lighten the glum mood in the Quinjet.

"Anyway, uh I have something to tell you and-"
"-that you broke your friends out of prison without me?" Lana said with a smirk on her face. Natasha didn't know what to say, last time she did something without Lana, she chased her around with a small pocket knife she had found it In Alexei's pocket, while Melina was mad that she had chased her sibling around with a knife. Alexei was cheering her on.

The memory being a smile onto her lips. Lana laughed, "you thought I was going to be mad about that?" Natasha shrugged, "kinda yeah."

"Well I'm not, don't think I would've been able to make it. where are you guys now?" Lana questioned the woman, "Coming to pick you up. And I must say Russia, really?" Nat laughed, "well... ImnotaloudincertainpartsofAmerica." She said quickly, "What?!" Everyone spoke at the same time, Rick included. "It was an accident, I promise. And plus I like it here."

"Oh no, we are having a talk about this later." Natasha said, instead of answering her, Lana looked at what Natasha was wearing and the fact she had blond hair. "Well who knew you would actually wear that vest." The woman teased,  "you have the same one in red." Natasha shot back.

Lana gave Natasha a look as she simply had nothing else to say, there was no point in arguing with Natasha because she wouldn't win.

"Now suit up, we're gonna be landing in 10 minutes." Natasha said, Lana looked at the woman confusion running through her eyes, "Where are you gonna land?" She asked, she knew her house was big enough and she had a massive garden. She got lucky when she started looking for houses, nice neighbour hood, with a nice local shop.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's nothing you can't fix." She said, and with that she ended the call.

"Well, I can't wait to meet her." Sam spoke, "She can't wait to see you too." Nat spoke, he raised his eyebrows, "Really?"

"Yeah, she always thought that you two would get along, and plus you've always been her favourite. Kinda hurts actually." Natasha admitted to sam.

Sam placed a hand on the woman's shoulder, Natasha thought he was going to cheer her up but instead...

"I'm everyone's favourite." He said, and with that he walked away from her and went to sit with Steve.

"What have I done?" Natasha whispered to herself.

A/N- IT HAS BEGAN

A/N- IT HAS BEGAN. I can't wait to write Bucky and lana's relationship, it might take some time but I hope its worth it.