двадцать один- 21

The three of them went to see Bruce the next morning, desperate for someone to help them

The three of them went to see Bruce the next morning, desperate for someone to help them. However when they reached the diner he was eating at, he wasn't exactly Bruce Banner- he was the Hulk and Bruce mixed together. So to put it into a quick summary- Shrek. But smarter.

Banner has explained to the group how badly the snap had effected him, but at the same time he had figured out a way to merge the Hulk and Himself. He seemed happy and proud about it and no one was going to take that away from him.

While trying to tell Banner about the time heist/time travel the conversation got interrupted a couple of times due to little kids asking for pictures with Bruce- which was sweet of course as a lot of people thought Bruce was nothing but a Monster all those years ago. However Lana did look up to the man with all of his work and online projects.

Bruce had agreed to help the three even though that kind of work wasn't his best subject he was still willing to try. The theory they all had sounded like it would one hundred percent work and Bruce was going to do anything to make it work.

--

Scott had brung in the van which took him to the Quantum realm so they could do some time travel tests, he then had his doubts when Bruce said "I don't wanna loose, uh, Tiny here in the 1950s" he muttered to Natasha "Excuse me?" he quickly shot back, suiting up into the suit they had designed for the time heist.

"He's kidding." Nat tried to reassure Scott, which seemed to have worked in a way. They all stood and watched as Scott put on his helmet getting ready to be sent back in time. Banner had told him what he was going to do and what Scott had to do in order for it all to work. Everyone wished him luck, hoping he wouldn't get stuck in some sort of loop or even come back as a different variant of himself; time travel is tricky, you either come back to the same reality you were just in, or you get stuck in another and mess up the whole time line. In this case they were all hoping this would work with no problems. However the time travel seemed to work, but hadn't worked at the same time- the Scott that was stood in front of them was teenage Scott.

Bruce had flipped a couple of switches sending him back to try and get the adult Scott back, this time they got Grandpa Scott.

And the cycle continued, first it was teenage Scott.

Grandpa Scott and now, baby Scott.

When Natasha had killed the power, Bruce's call. Scott had finally retuned to his normal self, he stood stunned not being able to form words that was until he said "Somebody peed my pants. But I don't know if it was baby me or old me... or just me me."

"Time travel!" Bruce exclaimed moving his arms out seeing this as an amazing achievement, Steve shook his head giving Banner an 'are you kidding me' look. "What?I see this as an absolute win."

As Steve walked out Natasha went over towards an empty desk needing a couple of minutes to herself. They had almost had it. She knew they would find a way to solve this, they always did. She also knew that this wouldn't be an easy task, nothing they ever did was easy. But she would do whatever it takes to get her family back.