тридцать четыре- 34

"Okay, so we've got eight Super Soldiers on a bulk supply run

"Okay, so we've got eight Super Soldiers on a bulk supply run." Walker gives us a brief on what's happening even though we were there when the fight happened "Why?" he questioned to no one in particular.

     "They say their mission is to get things back to the way it was during the Blip. Maybe they're just trying to help." Sam said as Bucky and Lana didn't respond to his question.

"They had a funny way of showing it." Bucky said, Lana hummed in agreement "That serum doesn't exactly have a great track record. No offence." Walker looked at Bucky before turning towards the Widow "Especially you." he glared at her, Sam looked between the two in confusion. He didn't know why he was being so spiteful towards Lana.

"Excuse me?" she was taken back by what he said "Don't act like you don't know what you did." he basically spat.

    Lana knew that she had done some messed up shit in the past, but it's not like she willingly done it all. She was being controlled. The Red-Room controlled her. After certain missions she would often forget what happened, but she remembered to majority of them.

She wished she couldn't. She never asked for any of it.

"Got noting to say?" he kept talking and Lana wanted him to stop "What can I say?" she shrugged her shoulders. Lana had no idea if he was talking about everything In general or if he was talking about one thing- something personal.

"That's enough." His friend spoke up not knowing why his best friend was acting stupid and in front of a deadly assassin no less. "We need to figure out where they're going?" Sam said, stealing glances at Lana to see if she was okay.

She tried to remember why he's acting this way towards her, but the more she thought the more her head started to ache. It was almost as if her brain wasn't allowing her to remember, which only made her worry more since she was already loosing bits and pieces from her childhood. And she knew it would only get worse if she didn't get some sort of help.

Sam wasn't the only one checking up on Lana...Bucky was too. He also had no clue as to why Walker was being rude towards her, seeing as they both have done stuff just as bad.

Lana listened to bits and pieces of the conversation wanting nothing more then to get out of the vehicle, but being seated in between Bucky and Sam brought her a sense of comfort, something she hasn't felt since Natasha died.

She snapped out of her daydream once she heard that John had hacked Redwing to trace them here and used the excuse that it was 'government property'. The thought they could easily do that made the Widow wonder what else they could do.

The three just stared at them not even knowing what to say, Bucky on the other hand wasn't just staring- no, he was death staring them. "Does he always stare like that?" he asked "You get used to it."

The blonde cleared his throat before speaking "Okay, look, you know, things have gotten kinda of, uh...-" "-Chaotic." his friend finishes the sentence for him "Yeah. The GRC, they're doing the best they can to get things up and running smoothly, post Blip." his friend rambled on about what else they were trying to do while Lana leaned her head back having enough of the conversation she felt glares being thrown her way but she couldn't care less , she just wanted to get out of here before John opened his mouth again.

"If you guys, if you joined up with us, we could-"

"-No." Bucky shot down his idea "I got mad respect for both of Y'all." Hoskins started, completely ignoring Lana. He figured if his friend don't like the girl then he won't bother getting him all mad by mentioning her.

     "But you were getting your asses kicked till we showed up." he pointed out, the widow let out a sigh of boredom "Was that before or after you both got thrown of the truck." she pointed out "Like you were much help." Walker said for the both of them "Did more than you. You invited yourself into a situation where you weren't needed." she shrugged trying to fight back a grin.

    If he was going to get under her skin she would get under his.

He didn't have anything else to say about the situation he put himself into so he decided to push the situation further "You know, I wonder what your sister actually thought of you. She probably only reconnected with you out of pity." now he knew he had defiantly struck a nerve with the Widow. He watched as her jaw clenched, he felt himself get a little nervous thinking that maybe he took it too far- but then he remembered what she did.

The two that were sat beside her shared a look not knowing how Lana was going to react at the mention of her sister, although when they looked back at the Widow she had a smile on her face the kind of smile where you remember a memory.

    It took her a while to think of why he would be mad. But she got there in the end.

She knew his face looked familiar. She didn't know John but she knew his brother. And he wasn't a good man.

She let out an airy laugh but decided to keep the information to herself, not wanting to make the situation as bad as it already was.

    The fact that he even mentioned Natasha made Lana want to do more than punch him in the face.

    "Stop it." Hoskins demanded, "Who are you?" Bucky's question was directed towards Lemar "Lemar Hoskins." he introduced.

Bucky noticed that Lana was tense, despite holding her own during the painful three minute conversation.
   He moved one of his hands from his lap and slowly moved it towards Lana's, she connected her pinky finger with one of his. The two's facial expressions remained the same not wanting to give too much away.

"Look, I see a guy hanging out of a helicopter in tactical gear, I need a lot more than Lemar Hoskins." Sam said with some sass, the fact that someone mentioned Natasha also deflated his mood.

   "I'm Battlestar. John's partner." Lana was mentally laughing at what she was hearing right now "Battlestar?" Barnes questioned making sure he was also hearing the same thing "Stop the car!" he called. The car came to a stop and Lana was out of it a soon as. She didn't bother to hear what everyone else had to say.

She started to walk down the roads moving further away from the car, it wasn't long until she heard Bucky footsteps following behind her.

"What a piece of shit." she mumbled, she heard Bucky hum in agreement "A piece of shit isn't what I would say to describe him. More than a piece of shit."

The Widow chuckled "Glad we're on the same page."

  —

A/N- finally updated! I also don't understand how some people actually like John he pissed me off so much😭

I also don't understand how some people actually like John he pissed me off so much😭