XXI.

XXI. Small Truths Or Big Lies (1)
J U L I A
• • •
*Thursday*

I still haven't told Drew the truth, although he's back at the college doing his usual professor duties, I'm pretty sure he's avoiding me he hasn't called or texted. Maybe it's because you haven't reached out to him either, ugh I'm engaged I'm fucking engaged with two kids and yet I still haven't found a way or the time to tell Drew the truth. Fuck me I've gone this long without even thinking about him but for some apparent reason here I am sitting on my bed, hot and bothered, fresh out the shower, hair still dripping onto the comforter, unintentionally pulling my robe closer to my chest as if that'll help make this any easier. I'm pulled from my throats when I hear someone speaking.

"Hey Love how are you"

No it can't be...

"Hello is everything okay Angel"

I look down to see my phone in my hand, realizing I either called or just answered Drew. How the hell did I zone out and miss this? Here goes the guilt trip my conscience keeps throwing at me, taunting me, saying...

'how could you do this to Drew, he's head over heels for you he followed you to your home town hoping to help keep you save? He'll be devastated when he finds out you've been not only screwing your ex behind his back but you hid the fact that your now engaged with two kids, two fucking kids Julia. He's going to find out sooner or later. What's gonna happen when he shows up to Toronto and Amelia has to tell him you've moved to Scotland in a matter of just about a month's time?'

Ugh fuck you Julia you just can't seem to make up your damn mind.

"Um yeah hey Drew how's the campus" Did I really just say that- what what the fuck is wrong with you?

"It's okay nothing, major, kind of bland without you and your soft eyes watching me as you chew on the lid of your pen" I can almost hear the desire in his voice.

"I'm sure your keeping yourself busy" Yeah Julia just keep the conversation going it's not like Ezekiel and Cristopher are waiting for you to get ready or anything. Fuck I've got to rap this up fast.

"Haha I wish but I was calling to let you know I'll be at Amelia's Saturday to see you" Wha- what did he say?

"Oh.." Oh that's all you can muster up Julia?

"You didn't forget did you because if you don't want me to come I won't it's no problem really" Shit he sounds so fucking sad.

"No I didn't forget I've just been so busy I didn't even notice it's almost spring break" It is shit I need to really start paying attention, I haven't even been going to college even after I've already enrolled, wow my life is a mess right now.

"Yeah well I got a class in 10 so I'll let you go I'm sure your classes are starting soon too"

"Uh yeah I was just eating when you called"

"Haha alright I love you"

"Yeah... you to bye"

I quickly hang up and call Amelia hoping she answers since we haven't talked in so long.

"So now you decide to call me"

"I have a lot to fill you in on but for now I just need you to know I need a really huge favor from my favorite little sister"