VIII.

VIII. "Darlin' I'll find you"
J U L I A
• • •
*Tuesday

It's 2:00 pm I'm currently sitting in NYU's English Department for enrollment. Yes, I know New York University, how in the hell did I manage to get into both NYU and Berkeley. Well let's just say my essay convade my history and past, so I guess they pity me. It doesn't really matter how I got in it matters whether I do good or not.

College wasn't easy but it sure as hell is no high school. Thank God for that but before I could finish my notes the bell rings meaning all classes are over. Time to be free lol. I make my way to the front doors and head out. I look around for Ezekiel seeing as we have plans tonight. I finally see him leaning against his car, a red 1968 Pontiac firebird with modifications. Before I could move he runs over to pick me up swinging me around. After he sets me down he plants a soft kiss on my lips. I'm not going to lie but our date last night was amazing. He took me to his favorite restaurant then we went back to the hotel to lay on the balcony watching the stars and sunrise. I'm still wearing my workout clothes from yesterday but that's no surprise since me and Ezekiel haven't gotten a chance to grab some real clothes.

Ezekiel revs the engine before looking at me, causing me to come back from my thoughts. I look back at him smiling before leaning forward to kiss him. He speeds off after we part. I'm not sure what Ezekiel has planned for tonight but I have a feeling this will be an unforgettable night.

I sit up and turn on the radio twisting the nob until I find a song I like. After what felt like hours I heard "I wanna love you" by Akon and turned up the volume before putting on sunglasses. I lean back singing along,

"I see you windin' n' grindin' up on that pole
I know you see me lookin' at you, and you already know-" I sing until Ezekiel clears his throat.

"Darlin' I didn't know you could sing" He cheers with a cheeky smile.

"I don't really sing but I have a decent voice" I giggle staring at him.

"My baby so cute" He chuckles after ruffling my hair.

"I can't believe you messed up my hair you bloody bast- shut up my part is coming up" Just as I start letting him know he fucked up, my part comes up.

"Mobbin' through club in the low-pressin'
I'm sittin' in the back in the smokers section (just smokin') Bird's eye, I got a clear view
You can't see me, but I can see you (Baby, I see you)
It's cool, we jet, the mood is set" I rap Snoop Doggs part waiting for Ezekiel to make fun of me but instead he's gawking at me.

I blush before looking up to see a deer walking in the middle of the road, Ezekiel to focused on me to even see it. Before I could speak I'm already grabbing the wheel causing us to swerve and spin past the deer. My head hits the dashboard as Ezekiel grabs the wheel and hits the brakes.

"Holy shit, Darlin' that was sexy" Ezekiel chuckles until he sees my head.

I slowly look up at him so he could look at me and he licks his thumb before wiping the blood on my forehead off. I grab his hand and lick my blood off his thumb then suck on it a bit. He growls grabbing my chin.

"Naughty little girl" He continues to growl.

I let out a loud pant when his hand swiftly moves to my neck gripping it slightly tighter. I gulp once I look in his eyes seeing his Dom side take full control, I'm not scared like I was when Kurt would grab my throat in such a way. I moan to let him know I need to be taught a lesson.

"Get in the back seat" Ezekiel whispers in my ear.

Without a second thought, I hop in the back seat as he gets out the driver's seat and opens the back door. He crawls in the back seat hastily grabbing my hips to sit me on his lap. I grind into him as he rubs my ass before spanking me. I moan looking into his eyes, grinding into him harder. I hit the buttons on the keypad on the roof. The button to turn on music and the button to cover the windows and turn on the led lights. He doesn't know I have a stripper playlist on his account. And on command "I want it that way" starts playing as I reverse cowgirl and start giving him a lap dance.