XIX.

XIX. "The Dark Creature"
J U L I A
• • •
*Tuesday*

I look between my son and Clarity as I try to understand what's going on. I think Cristopher is showing Clarity what he was seeing when he had an episode at Julian's but then again I don't know for sure because they've been stuck like this for a few to many minutes, almost like they've been sent somewhere where time doesn't exist. Somewhere that only Cristopher has access to.

"tenebris viventem" Clarity shouts but luckily Ezekiel is paying more attention to the tv or else he'd have a heart attack because anything could go wrong.

Wait did she say The Dark Creature? Could he be the thing I saw holding Amara back from running to me after all these years?

"Clarity" I whisper trying not to pull her out but get through to her all the same.

"Mama" Cristopher looks at me with dewy eyes.

"Cris what's wrong"

"I c-can't stop it you need to pull her out" Cris is terrified of something and I can't do anything to help my own fucking son. But I can pull her out I just have to do it slowly to make sure the disconnection doesn't kill her.

I take a deep breath before getting up and walking behind Clarity, I nod my head giving Cristopher the okay to remove his hand from hers. As soon as he lets go I quickly place my hands on her temples.

"J-Julia it's h-him" Clarity says through a shaky exhale.

I focus on calming her and telling her to stop using her powers and to whine down. I let out a sigh of relief once I realize it's working. She opens her eyes and starts shaking slightly.

"Clar-"

"You were right something bad is coming, he who haunts your dreams"

"The Dark Creature" We say in unison as we watch Cris shrug his shoulders.

"Mama Amara needs your help" and then he jus giggles and runs over to Ezekiel to continue watching whatever's on now.

"Julia that boy.. his magic is a carbon copy of yours"

"The same magic Cristopher told me he feels every time he talks to Amara"

"A carbon what and he talks to her, is she okay"

"Julia I think Amara is Cristopher's twin"

"Clarity that doesn't make sense her dad is Kurt"

"No Julia she told my that if she would've been born the same day as Cristopher it would've killed you and her so your powers kept her alive in your stomach long enough for you to regain your strength"

"How is that even possible"

"I'm not sure exactly but Amara said that there was this woman that taught her how to use her magic for good and she'd talk to her everyday until she was born"

"What woman"

"Alice Faustus"

"Ezekiel's mom?"