Chapter 115: Mother's Day

May

May

Nikki's POV

"Babe!" I called. "Baby!"

"Coming!" She yelled back.

She walked back out of the washroom with her robe on and hair in curls. I looked at her with lust. I was feeling very anxious, and I was naked waiting for her.

"Mmmmm," I growled. "C'mere."

"You want what's under here?" She smirked twirling the rope of the robe around with her hand.

"Yes, I do."

"Well then." She walked towards me. "I want to dominate you tonight." She smiled sweetly at me.

"You want to dominate me?" I chuckled, sitting up on the bed.

"Yes."

"I'll let you ride me then."

"Not ride Nikki." She smiled deviously. "I want your hands tied to the headboard-"

"Nope!"

"Oh, come on Nik-"

"Mani, I have a thing about control. You know that."

"I know you do, which is why I'd like to control for once."

"But you have, remember in eighty-six I let you blindfold me for my birthday. You rubbed those essential oils on my body."

"Nikki." She pleaded. "Come on. I have some kinky things I'd like to do." She walked closer towards me giving me pecks on my lips. "I want to dominate my Italian Stallion."

"Oh, you want to dominate this Italian Stallion." I laughed humorously. "Fine." I gave in.

"Eeeeee!" She squealed, jumping on her tiptoes.

After she tied my wrists securely, she stood up. She took two glasses she had on the dresser and filled them with cranberry juice.

"Baby, can we get started?"

I watched her robe hitch up a couple of times. We haven't had sex since last year.

"Don't worry love, you'll enjoy what I have planned for you." She smiled at me. "Drink."

I lifted my head and took a sip. I smiled at her as she gobbled down the rest of the cranberry juice and then walked back into the washroom.

"So what naughty things are you gonna do to m... what the fuck is that!?" I screeched, as she came back out holding onto what looked like a plier and a small black bag.

"I have no idea." She laughed. "I bought it in Japan though. It's supposed to massage your nipples."

"Fuck no! You're not using that on me!"

"Relax babe, I'll be gentle." She casually spoke, while she opened and closed it.

"What's in the bag?" I head nod, motioning to the bag. She opened it pulling out these black marbles that I'd never seen before. "And what do you do with those?"