Chapter 4.

Harry's P.O.V. ~

I called (Y/N)'s friend, Elizabeth, and found out about the hotel her and Darcy were staying at. I knew that if she stayed in New York, she'd have to contact one of her best friends. 

I haven't spent much time with Darcy or (Y/N) and I told Taylor to give (Y/N) a break and she agreed. I wanted to take (Y/N) and Darcy out shopping for a day. I got to (Y/N)'s hotel room and knocked on the door. No one answered the door. I knocked again and it was answered. I looked straight ahead, expecting (Y/N) to be the one who opened the door but she wasn't there. I looked down and saw my beautiful daughter. I kneeled down, so we were close to eye level. 

"Morning, love," I said as I tried to hug her tiny body.

"Hazza!" She screamed with excitement in her voice.

"Why are you here?! You need to be with Uncle Zayn and Uncle Lou and Uncle Ni and Uncle Li and Aunt Dani and Aunt El and Aunt Pez!" she said in one breath.

"I'm going to stay in New York for a few days just like you and your mummy are! Speaking of which, where is your mummy?"

"She's sleeping!" 

"Why don't we go wake her up?"

"She's going to be mad at you!"

"No, she won't, beautiful. Let's go!" I said as I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She told me where the bedroom was. I went where she told me to and I saw her gorgeous mother sleeping on the bed, peacefully. 

I put Darcy down and just looked at (Y/N) for a few minutes. Her straight, dark brown hair was sprawled across the pillow. She was laying down on her slide and her arm was out; as if she was wrapping her arm around someone. Her arm was actually wrapped around the teddy bear that I gave to Darcy as a late first birthday gift. I guess Darcy was sleeping in that space before but woke up earlier and put her bear there. 

"MUMMY! WAKE UP! HAZZA'S HERE!" Darcy screamed as she jumped up and down on the bed. (Y/N) woke up and groaned. She cracked her eyes open a tiny bit and saw me. All I did was smile as/9*-+ big as I could. 

"Baby, go start brushing your teeth and washing your face. I'll be there in a few minutes," (Y/N) said as she closed her eyes again.

"Okay," Darcy replied before she left to the bathroom. 

Your P.O.V. ~

Once I was sure that Darcy was in the bathroom and couldn't hear us, Harry and I started talking. 

"What the f*ck are you doing here? How'd you know Darcy and I were here?" I asked, my eyes still closed. I felt the bed sink next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Harry sitting, smiling down at me. I sat up so that my back was against the headboard. 

"I called Elizabeth, she told me where you were."

"That explains it. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to take you and Darcy shopping."

"Why all of the sudden?"

"Because we don't see each other too often and I could spend a little more time with my daughter. And why does Darc call me 'Hazza'? Why doesn't she call me 'dad' or 'daddy,' even?" 

"Um..well.." was all I said before Darcy started screaming. 

"MUMMY! I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"I'm coming, baby!" I slid off the bed and went to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and saw Darcy with her eyes squeezed close, and her face dripping wet. I laughed a bit and dried her face off with a towel. I helped her brush her teeth and her hair. I did the same to myself and then went back into the bedroom to get a clean pair of clothes for the both of us. When i walked into the room, I found Harry sitting on the bed, texting away. 

"Texting your b!tch of a girlfriend?" I asked with a small smirk.

"C'mon, she can't be that bad." 

I didn't have time to respond because Darcy kept screaming, "hurry up, mummy!" 

I changed Darcy into some nice fitting jeans, a cute purple sweater and her tiny UGG boots. Yes, I spoil her rotten. But she's my baby, I can't help it. 

I changed into light blue skinny jeans, cream colored UGG boots, a cute, puffy white top and a white beanie. Harry said that he would buy us some breakfast from Dunkin Donuts before we went shopping. I put Darcy's jacket on her and my jacket on me. I grabbed my purse and we left.

We first stopped at Dunkin Donuts but we didn't eat much. Harry didn't have anything, I had tea with a wake up wrap and Darcy had one donut with chocolate milk. 

Instead of going from store to store in Times Square, we shopped in an actual mall in a different burrow of New York City. We mainly went to shops and stores for kids, we ended up getting Darcy tons of clothes. We went to GAP, The Children's place, PS and so much more. I only went to Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and Forever 21. 

There was a small indoor playground that Darcy was begging to play in. The odd thing that I noticed as Harry and I sat down to talk and watch Darcy play was, he never got stopped my one fan. Probably because he was wearing ray bands, a SnapBack, a hoodie, a jacket and he kept looking down at his phone while we spoke. He finally put his phone away and looked up at me.

"Now do you want to tell me why Darcy calls me Hazza instead of dad or daddy?" he asked with a serious look on his face.

"Well, I never told her that you were her father.." I said, my voice getting quieter towards the end. He was speechless.

"B-but, why?" was all he could manage. 

"Because you're never there for her. If I tell her that you're her father, she'll get attached to you and I know that you'll end up hurting her in some way, Harry," I explained to him.

He stared at the ground; as if he was deep in thought. 

"Okay." he took a deep breath. "I understand where this is coming from and I'm sorry for everything. But you're going to tell her that I'm her father at some point, right?" He  said as he took his ray bands off and looked at me in the eye. 

"That's for me to decide," I replied. 

Harry looked down and chuckled a bit. 

"It's getting late, I should get you two back to your hotel. C'mon, Darcy! We're going!" he shouted the end towards her.

Darcy ran over to us, took my right hand and Harry's left. Harry then took us home. Before he dropped us off at the hotel room, he kissed Darcy's cheek and said goodbye. He then kissed the corner of my mouth and whispered "bye, beautiful" and left. 

I changed into my pajamas and Darcy into hers. We slept in the same position we did last night, the only difference was that there was a smile on my face that wouldn't go away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's bad, I know. I'm sorry. I tried to hurry up and get it done. I'm sorry about any mistakes! Comments and feedback are appreciated! :) ❤ Please fan and vote! It would mean a lot, to me! xx