Chapter 29.

I sighed before I looked at my phone, debating on whether or not to call Harry again. I looked at the time; it was about 2 AM. I put Darcy into bed at 11 PM and I couldn't fall asleep due to this Fia girl and Harry at the club. It's never left my mind. I told Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam at text me once he got back to the hotel, and yet I haven't gotten a text from either one of them.

I left my phone on the coffee table in the living room, still debating on the call. I walked into the kitchen and slowly made a cup of tea. I grabbed my laptop from the dining table, walked back into the living room, placed my tea on the coffee table, sat on the couch with my legs crossed, pulled a soft blanket over me and took a deep breath.

I picked my phone up off of the table and dialed Harry's number, hoping that he would pick up this time.

Harry's P.O.V. ~

I tripped as I tried to steadily walk into one of the empty hallways in the club. Fia giggled at me before I pinned her against the wall.

She was pressed up against the wall with my hands at either side of her head. She lifted her hand up and ran her fingers through my curls as my lips hungrily were pressed onto hers.

The distance between us decreased as the kiss got more heated. Her fingers played with the top few buttons on my shirt.

My phone started ringing. I pulled away as she pouted. I took my phone out of my back pocket. (Y/N) was calling. I sighed and picked up, curious as to what she wanted.

"Harry?" I heard her worried voice call from the other end.

"Yeah?" I replied quickly, wanting the conversation to already end.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at a club."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I slurred.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup," I replied, popping the 'p.'

"I just wanted to see if you were alright."

"I'm good."

"Okay, bye. I love you, Harry," (Y/N)'s sweet voice spoke into the phone. I cleared my throat before saying "I love you too" and hanging up.

I put my phone back in my back pocket and looked at Fia.

"Where were we?" I slurred. She put her hand on my chest.

"What'd that person want?" She asked.

"Nothing, don't worry about it. It wasn't anything important," I slurred once again before I pinned her back against the wall and started kissing her again.

Your P.O.V. ~

I sighed and laid down after Harry hung the phone up on me. Something didn't feel right and I still couldn't sleep. I was worried about Harry. I could tell something wasn't right. I sat back up, put my laptop on my lap and opened it up, immediately going to twitter.

Trends like "Fia and Harry" were trending world wide. I clicked on the trend which led to pictures of the two. At the top of the page, Fia's and Harry's twitters were there. I clicked on Fia's twitter and looked through it a bit. I have to admit, she was gorgeous.

I went back to the previous page and looked at tweets from fans. Pictures were attached to some tweets. When I opened the picture, and it was Fia and Harry smiling into the camera. I smiled a bit at how his dimple showed.

I opened the next picture and saw that Harry kissed her on the cheek. I did get a bit jealous but I let it go. It wasn't too big, he's kissed thousands of fans on the cheek.

I opened up the last picture and it was of Harry kissing her with her back against the wall. My heart broke into pieces. Tears immediately poured down my cheeks. I pushed the laptop further away from me and brought my knees up to my chest, crying harder and harder.

I guess Darcy heard my crying because she came out running of her room and stood in front of me.

"Mummy?!" Darcy groggily said.

"What's wrong?!" She sweetly asked.

"Nothing, sweetheart," I said. I wiped away some tears. Darcy climbed up on the couch and onto my lap, nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck. I kissed the top of her head. I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled her as much as I could for comfort. We sat in silence for a few minutes until I came up with an idea.

"Baby, why don't me and you take a trip?"

"Without daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah, it'll be just me and you," I told her. She shrugged and eventually agreed.

It was settled. Darcy and I were leaving.