Chapter 20.

I stood there and thought.

Harry couldn't possibly be cheating on me...could he?

I closed the laptop, then remembered that I haven't gotten the mail. I walked outside of the apartment and to the mailbox. On the way there, I thought about the things I did wrong to make Harry want to cheat on me. But nothing came to mind. I opened up the mailbox, grabbed the mail and started to look through it.

There was a hospital bill for Darcy, a few letters from Anne and Gemma, more bills and then a magazine. It was People's magazine. And guess who was on the cover? Harry Styles and myself.

"HARRY STYLES FOUND A NEW GIRL?" read the headline. I stormed back to the apartment and paced around. I rolled up the magazine as I walked back and forth, running my fingers through my hair from time to time. I stopped pacing, stood in place, closed my eyes and held the bridge of my nose until the locks on the door made a clicking noise and opened.

In came a smiley Harry.

"Hey, babe," he said before leaning over to peck my lips. I put my hand on his chest, preventing him from doing so.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I didn't say anything. I threw the magazine onto the coffee table that was beside us.

"What's that?" I asked him, angrily.

"A magazine?" he chuckled.

"Read the headline, dumbass," I replied. He looked me with a confused expression than took a glance at the magazine.

"Oh, that," Harry said before giving a smile and little laugh. "Babe, you don't have to worry about that," he continued before trying to peck my lips again.

"I don't have to worry about it?! So you actually are cheating on me?" I said after pushing him away again. He ignored me and tried to kiss me for the third time.

"HARRY? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" I shouted at him.

"No, babe," he said with dull look.

"You're lying to me," I said before crossing my arms over my chest.

"No, I'm not."

"YES YOU ARE. YOU WOULDN'T JUST SAY 'NO' IF YOU WEREN'T, HARRY. I KNOW YOU," I shouted at him.

"(Y/N), calm down, it really isn't what you think."

"It isn't what I think?! Harry, you're cheating on me!"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU! THAT'S GEMMA. WE MET UP AT A PUB SO THAT WE COULD TALK ABOUT WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO FOR THE SURPRISE BRITHDAY PARTIES I WAS GOING TO HAVE FOR YOU AND DARCY!" he shouted.

I stood back, shocked.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" I asked him.

"I swear on your parents' grave that I'm not. I promised them that I'd never hurt you again. You can even call Gemma if you don't believe me. She'll tell you everything about the parties. Notice how you can barely see her face? That's because she hates the media, she doesn't want to be involved in it," Harry explained as calmly as he could.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered.

"It's fine, love," he said before tightly hugging me. I nuzzled his nose into his shoulder as silent tears streamed down my cheeks. How could I be so stupid? Thinking that he actually was cheating on me.

"Daddy, why are you screaming?" asked I groggy Darcy that stood in the doorway. Harry broke away from the hug and took Darcy back to the bedroom and put her back to bed. I sat on the couch in the living room, thinking of way I could apologize to Harry.

He came back into the living room and took my hand in his. Just as I was about to say how sorry I was, he hushed me and led me into the bedroom. He gave me his shirt to change into while he took off everything but his boxers. He led me into bed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You don't have to apologize, love. I understand why you would think that I would cheat on you. But please keep in mind that I won't hurt you again, alright?" he said. I turned around, nodded and pecked his lips. Harry smiled, wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes before falling asleep.

***

This part was kinda boring, haha. Sorry about the mistakes!

Follow me on twitter! @StylessUniverse. Just ask for a follow back! :)