Chapter 24.

"Nothing's Easy"

Long Harry #Imagine - Part 24

Little sniffles escaped as I tried to stay as quiet as I could. I was sitting on the floor of the bathroom, my knees brought up against my chest, arms around my knees and my chin resting on my forearm as I continued to quietly cry.

"(Y/N)? Love, are you in there?" I heard Harry say after knocking on the door. I furiously wiped away my tears and cleared my throat.

"Yeah, baby, I'm in here," I replied.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?"

"What do you mean, babe?"

"Your voice is cracking through the door. Now c'mon, open up," he said before knocking on the door a bit harder than before.

I dragged my tired body off the floor, opened the door for Harry and did my best to ignore eye contact with him. He placed his index finger on the bottom of my chin, his thumb on the end of it and lifted my attention from his socks to his gorgeous emerald green eyes.

"Why were you crying?"

"It doesn't matter," I murmured to him as I walked around him and into our bedroom. I walked to the closet, opened up the doors and searched for clothes that I could wear to sleep since all of my pajamas were dirty.

"C'mon, sweetheart, you know you can tell me," Harry tried to persuade me as I took off the sweatpants and tank top I was wearing and continued to search through the closet.

Harry followed me into the bedroom and took a seat on the bed, observing me as I searched through his clothes. He never cared if I wore his clothes, he often encouraged it.

I rummaged through Harry's T-Shirts when I felt a presence behind me. Two arms were wrapped around my waist and a chin was rested on my shoulder.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" Harry whispered in my ear. I nodded, still looking through his clothes.

"Then why won't you tell me why you were crying?" I sighed and turned around. I looked down at our hands and laced our fingers together. I looked up at him, his beautiful eyes already watching me.

"Now are you going to tell me?" Harry asked. I took a deep breath and looked back down at our hands.

"I just don't want you to go..." I said, barely above a whisper.

"What was that?" He asked. I looked back up at him and spoke as loudly and clearly as I could.

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO, HARRY," I almost shouted. Silent tears rolled down my cheeks as he sighed and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I don't want to go either, babe," he said.

"Then don't."

"You know I can't do that."

"But I want you to."

"Why didn't you act like this when I left for the X Factor tour?"

"Because I've finally gotten you back after two long, dreadful years and now you're leaving again," I explained, clinging onto his torso. He sighed again before cupping my face in his hands, making me look up at him. He wiped away the tears with his thumbs.

"Sweetheart, you know that I'm going to come back. I'm not going to leave you and Darcy like I did before. I swear on my life I won't. And during breaks I'm going to come straight back to London and I'm going to spend every free minute I have with you and Darc, okay?" I nodded before he leant down and softly kisses my lips.

"Good, now, you can either stay in your bra and underwear or you can change into my clothes and we'll watch a movie. It doesn't matter what you choose, you look sexy either way," Harry said before winking. I giggled as he kissed my forehead and left the room.

I looked through Harry's closet some more and decided to wear his black T-shirt that said "Hipsta" on it in white lettering and a pair of his sweatpants. I also took his green beanie and put that on. I walked into the living room to see Harry putting a bowl of popcorn on the table along with chips and cups of soda and blankets and pillows all over the couch.

Harry looked up and smiled once he saw me.

"Um, Harry, where'd Darcy go? I just now realized that she isn't napping in your bedroom like you told me earlier," I said.

"Oh, well, Darcy woke up and I knew that you were crying so I asked Lou to come and take Darcy out with her Tom and Lux since they were going to the park. Lou didn't mind at all. And Darcy should be staying at their house for the night," he explained.

"Alright then," I said before plopping down in the couch. Harry sat next to me then placed me on his lap, pulled a soft duvet over us and started the movie.

I couldn't exactly pay attention to the movie, only thoughts about how much Harry has done for Darcy and I ran through my head. He broke up with Taylor for us, he let us stay in his flat, he gave Darcy her own bedroom. He has done so much and I could barely do anything for him. Everything I've bought him he seems pleased with, but there's one thing I know he wants desperately and that's a second child.

During the middle of the movie, I turned around so that I was straddling Harry's lap.

"Harry, do you still want a second child?" I asked him as our faces moved closer toward each other.

"Of course, love. Why?"

"Just wondering," I whispered before leaving light kisses on his neck, making him quietly moan. Once I started to kiss his jawline, he then realized what I was doing.

"(Y/N), we don't have to do this if you aren't ready yet," he said. I pulled back and looked him in the eye.

"I'm ready," I said before taking a shaky breath. I held the nape of Harry's neck, pulled him closer and passionately kisses him. As we were kissing, Harry put his hands under my thighs, lifted me up, took me to the bedroom, closed the door with his foot and gently laid me down on the bed.

*Let your imagination run wild. :)*

******************

Harry's P.O.V. ~

I woke up to soft snores coming from the petite figure that laid on top of me. (Y/N)'s head was on my bare chest and our legs were entwined. She slowly lifted her head up and looked around the room until her gaze met mine.

"Morning, handsome," she said as she smiled and shifted upward to kiss my lips. I kissed her back.

"Good morning, beautiful. You know, I really enjoyed last night," I cheekily stated. She giggled and we made a short conversation until my phone started to ring. Lou was calling.

"Hey, Lou," I said into the phone.

"Harry, there's something wrong," she urgently stated.

"What happened?"

"It's Darcy, she can't breathe."