Chapter 25.

"Wait, she can't breathe?!" Harry almost shouted into the phone. I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows, picked my body up off of his, rolled over next to him, pulled the duvet up past my breasts and propped up my elbows so that I looked at him as he spoke into the phone. I tapped Harry on the shoulder and mouthed the words "put it on speaker" to him. He did as asked and put it on speaker.

"Well, she's breathing but I don't even think it's classified as breathing. It's more like wheezing, but a ton of it. What am I suppose to do?!" Lou stated as quickly as she could into the phone.

"Harry, you didn't give her the inhaler?!" I almost shouted at him as I jumped up from the bed, pulling on the t-shirt Harry was wearing last night.

"Sh*t, I forgot to," Harry said before sitting up.

"Is Darcy allergic to anything?" Lou asked. Harry gave me a speechless expression.

"She's allergic to peanuts and strawberries. But none of those cause her to wheeze. She only starts to wheeze if she's scared or ran too much," I replied, confused.

"Well, something must've terrified her because she barely even ran," She said into the phone, almost as if she was about to start crying.

"Lou, love, calm down," Harry told her.

"(Y/N), what is she suppose to do?" He asked.

"Give her some coffee, it's suppose to help her breathe," I said as I pulled my panties back on. Harry repeated what I had said into the phone. Lou tried to make the cup of coffee as quick as she could and sighed in relief as Darcy stopped wheezing.

"We'll pick her up in an hour," Harry told Lou.

"Okay, bye," Lou said before hanging up.

I laughed as Harry let out a huff and plopped back down on the bed.

"Wasn't that an incredible way to spend the morning after trying to get a second child," I giggled. Harry shook his head at me and sat up so that his legs were hanging off the edge.

"Ouch! (Y/N)! Come here! Quick!" Harry shouted as he held the back of his neck.

"What?! What's wrong?!" I shouted back as I inspected around his head and neck. He let go of his neck and looked up at me.

"Nothing," he said with an adorable grin on his face.

"Then why wou-" I was cut off by my own shriek. Harry tightly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him as he laid back down on the bed. I laughed, and jokingly hit his chest while he maid it so that I straddled his tanned, bare, sexy torso.

"You can't do that!" I giggled as I started to trace one of the two birds that was placed near his collarbones.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled before he held the nape of my neck, pulled me down on top of him, more than I already was and passionately kissed me.

*****

This part's really short, I know! I'm sorry!