Chapter 21.

I woke up with two arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I tossed and turned until the arms loosened their grip. I slowly turned around and saw Harry peacefully sleeping. Soft snores left his partly opened, soft, plump lips. I smiled and watched him sleep for a minute or two.

"You know, it isn't very polite to stare," Harry said while tiredly opening his eyes and smiling. I giggled and smiled as well.

"I'm sorry, baby," I said before kissing his nose. He smiled so wide that his dimple showed. He quickly wrapped his arm around my waist once again, and shifted my body so that I was straddling his stomach. My hands moved up his shirtless, toned torso and rested on his chest.

"Happy Birthday, babe," I said to him as I moved my body upward and pecked his lips.

"Thank you, beautiful," Harry replied before smiling and pecking my lips once more.

"Where's Darcy?" I asked.

"She woke up a bit earlier than the both of us would, so I let her watch TV in the living room. She's on the couch, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse," he said with his cute, tiny grin.

"That's good," I said as I got off of him and tried to get off of the bed. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back before I could actually step off the bed.

"Why? Why are you leaving? I'm cold now," he said before pouting. I giggled and leaned over, kissing him on the cheek.

"I'm going to make us breakfast since you obviously don't do any of the cooking here," I said before smiling and kissing him.

"Okay, go ahead," he said while letting go of me.

I left the bedroom and walked into the living room, seeing Darcy sitting on the couch as Harry said. I walked over behind the couch and kissed the top of her head as I said good morning to her. I walked into the kitchen and began to make breakfast the us three. After I was done making the eggs, pancakes and hash browns, I called over Darcy and Harry to the table. Darcy showed up while Harry didn't. I sat her at the table and fed her. When she was done eating, I walked back to the bedroom, expecting Harry to still be sleeping. Instead, he was on the floor, packing his bags.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked with wide eyes.

"What? No, no. I'm packing for tour," he replied as he motioned for me to walk toward him. I went over to him and sat on his lap.

"I don't want you to go," I whined.

"I don't want to either, but I have to," he said.

"I want you to stay."

"I do too, love," he said before kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around me. We sat in silence until Darcy came along and tried to sit on my lap. After joking around with each other, Harry went into the kitchen to eat his breakfast as I made the bed and Darcy continued to watch her cartoon.

Whilst making the bed, I got a text from Niall.

"(Y/N), make sure t wear something nice for tonight ! My mum said she'll watch Darc while shes in England ! Tell Haz to wear something nice too . Ive got a surprise for him ! xx"

The surprise party for Harry. What's Niall planning on doing?

****

This part's short and boring, haha. I'm sorry about the wait for the updates as well as the mistakes. Comment, vote and all of that fun stuff, aha. Feedback is appreciated. :)