Chapter 30.

"Nothing's Easy"

Long #Imagine Harry - Part 30

Darcy and I fell asleep on the couch, she laid in my lap as I cuddled her. I woke up, my eyes still red and puffy, it became difficult to keep my eyes open. Darcy soon woke up after me, wiggling around until her eyes opened and saw me.

"Morning, mummy," her sweet voice said.

"Good morning, baby," I said before I kissed her forehead.

"When are going?"

"Today."

"Where are we going?"

"We'll go to Aunt Kate's for a bit, okay?"

Darcy jumped off my lap and starting to jump up and down with excitement. She hasn't seen her Aunt Kate in ages. Kate's real name is Katelyn, and she's my best friend other than Danielle. The last time we saw her was before we left for New York.

"How about we go wash up and then have some breakfast? Then we'll start packing and go to Aunt Kate's house."

"Okay!" Darcy chirped.

I got up, took her tiny hand in mine and walked into the kitchen.

Harry's P.O.V. ~

I felt my arms wrap around another body. It was an unfamiliar body, nothing like (Y/N)'s. (Y/N)'s body fit with mine perfectly. This body that my arms were wrapped around, didn't fit with my body at all.

I slowly opened my eyes, soon greeted by what seemed like Fia's bare body. I looked down at my torso and saw that I had no shirt on. I quickly released my arms from around her and moved away, shocked. My eyes went wide and I practically fell off the bed.

Fia woke up once I fell off the bed.

"Harry, are you okay?" She groggily asked.

"I'm fine," I said, still shocked.

"What's wrong?"

"We fucking slept together and you're asking me what's wrong?! I have a daughter! And a girlfriend! Do you not see what's wrong?!" I practically yelled.

"We didn't have sex, dumb ass. Look down," Fia said before laying her head back down on the pillow.

I looked down and saw that my boxers were still on. I sighed in relief. Fia sat up on the bed, her strapless bra showing. I stayed sitting on the floor, my head in my hands.

"Maybe you shouldn't have kissed me last night," Fia said.

"I was fucking wasted! I didn't know what I was doing! You could've stopped me! You had two drinks at the most! You were barely even tipsy!" I yelled at her. All she did was shrug and take out a cigarette and lighter.

I stood up and pulled my clothes back on. Calculating how long it'd take me to drive back to mine and (Y/N)'s flat in London. As soon as my shoes were put on, I grabbed my keys and left the room.

Your P.O.V. ~

"C'mon Darcy!" I shouted to her from the living room. I packed all of my clothes along with all of Darcy's. All of her toys were packed as well.

"I'm coming, mummy!" Darcy screamed.

As I was waiting for Darcy, I wrote Harry a note as quick as I could. She soon came out of her room, and held my hand. She already wore her coat so all we did was leave the flat, planning on never to come back.

Harry's P.O.V. ~

It was about a hour drive from where I slept with Fia. Words can't describe how bad and guilty I felt because of it. I reaches my flat, hoping to see (Y/N) and Darcy inside. I impatiently opened the door and called for (Y/N) and Darcy.

I got no response.

I searched each and every room, no one was there. I looked in mine and (Y/N)'s closet, all of her clothes and shoes were gone.

I paced back and forth in the living room until I came across a note that sat on the coffee table. I picked it up and started to read.

"Dear Harry,

I honestly don't want anything to do with you anymore. I can't trust you. Every time I do, I end up getting hurt. Now you can sleep with any slut you'd like because Darcy and I are now gone and we have no intention of coming back. Have fun with Fia.

Sincerely,

(Y/N).x"

My heart broke and tears started to stream down my cheeks as I sat down on the couch, rereading the note over and over again, not being able to process what actually happened.

They really left me.