Chapter 23.

I turned over on my stomach and suddenly jolted awake. My eyes were wide open and slowly started to close again until I saw the empty space that was next to me. I groaned and buried my face into the pillow. After a few minutes of staying like that, I slowly dragged my body out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I observed myself in the mirror and did not like what I saw. My hair was a complete mess, there were bags under my eyes because of how tired I was and there was a bit of dried drool on the corner of my mouth. I cringed in disgust. I quickly leant down, washed my face and brush my teeth as well as my hair. I observed myself in the mirror once more and smiled a bit. I put my now straight, dark brown hair into a cute braid. I looked at what I was wearing and grinned a bit. I lifted Harry's T-shirt up past my nose and smiled at the scent of him. I left the bathroom, walked into the bedroom, quickly made the bed and walked into the living room.

I saw a shirtless Harry only in his boxers and Darcy still in her pajamas. Darcy was sitting on Harry's lap, her back pressed against his chest and she ate small pieces of his banana whilst watching the most recent episode of Spongebob Squarepants. I smiled at the two, made my way over to them and took a seat next to them. I took Darcy from Harry's grasp and placed her on my own lap.

"Morning, beautiful," Harry greeted me, his voice still raspy, He was smiling so that his adorable dimple appeared.

"Morning, handsome," I replied, leaning over and pecking his soft lips.

I admired Darcy as she rested her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her soft curls as she continued watching the TV screen.

"Did you already eat?" I asked Harry.

"Yeah, actually. She woke up earlier than usual and said she had a bad dream and she couldn't go to sleep, so I put on the TV for her and made her something to eat as well as myself," he explained.

"What time did she wake up?"

"About 5 AM? Maybe a bit later."

"Oh, well, you could've told me and I would've taken care of it," I said to him.

"What's done is done and you can't change it, love," he replied. I lightly giggled as he let out a sigh, put his hand behind his head, placed his feet on the coffee table and closed his eyes. I took Darcy off my lap, placed her back onto his, got up and walked toward the kitchen.

I settled for a bowl of Frosted Flakes cereal. I was standing up, reading the label of the cereal as I ate when two muscular arms were wrapped around my waist from behind. I slightly jumped.

"God dammit, Harry. You have to stop doing that so often, I'm not used to it yet," I giggled before placing the bowl on the counter, turning around and locking my hands together at the nape of his neck.

"I'm sorry, love," he chuckled as he kissed the tip of my nose.

"Are there any plans today?" He asked.

"Um..well, I have to go to work for a few hours but that's about it," I explained to him as he pouted.

"Are you taking Darcy with you?"

"No, I think you can watch her," I said before pecking his lips and going back into the bedroom.

I walked to the closet to pick out the clothing. I put on a pair of gray shorts, a blue tank top and a gray beanie along with my blue high tops. I put on my jacket, grabbed my phone, and kissed Darcy and Harry goodbye before leaving.

***************

Once I came back home, Harry was sitting on the couch, watching a movie.

"Where's Darcy?" I asked, taking off my jacket and putting my shoes away.

"I put her down for a nap in our bedroom."

"Oh, alright." I said before taking his tea that was on the coffee table and taking a sip of it.

"I have to show you something, close your eyes," Harry said before getting up, taking my small hands in his and leading me somewhere.

"Where exactly are you taking me?"

"Shh, hold on a minute...okay, now...open them!"

I opened my eyes and observed my surroundings. I was standing in the middle of a pink and purple room that seemed to be for a toddler or younger. "Darcy" was written on the wall, a few spaces about the bed. Adorable dolls and stuffed animals were all around the room, along with a cute little tea party table and a complete tea set.

"You got Darcy her own room? That's adorable, Haz! She's going to love it!" I said to him as I still observed the room. He slowly crept behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"So now we have some privacy in the bedroom," he chuckled. I moved myself from his grasp and lightly hit him in the chest.

He chuckled, shook his head and left the room. I followed behind him and saw him quietly start packing again for tour. I left the bedroom, went into the bathroom and locked the door before the tears started to roll down my cheeks.