Chapter 18.

I leaned my head against Harry's shoulder as I quietly started to sob. Darcy and I were both pulled onto Harry's lap as he rocked us and tried to calm me down.

"Who else was in the car accident, babe?" He asked.

"My little sister. My dad was in the driver's seat, my mum was in the passenger's seat and they were have a conversation about bills. I was in the back seat with my younger sister when suddenly a large gasoline truck sort of vehicle crashed into our small car. I woke up in the hospital with multiple broken bones. That was when I was told my family was dead and that I was being adopted by my aunt and uncle," I explained to him as I sniffled here and there.

"You really remember everything, don't you babe?"

"It was one of the worst days of my life, how could I not remember everything," I said before sighing.

"Love, do you have any other relatives here?" Harry asked me.

"Um, my grandparents. Why?"

"Why don't you go show Darcy their graves, I just want to have a moment with your parents."

"Okay," I said before getting off his lap, pecking his lips and carrying Darcy to my grandparents' graves.

Harry's P.O.V. ~

As soon as (Y/N) left, I looked back at the tombstones and thought about what I wanted to say. It took about 5 minutes until I had enough courage to say my thoughts.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. (Y/L/N). I don't know if you're watching over Darcy, (Y/N) and I, or if you're even going to hear this, but I just wanted to apologize about previously hurting your daughter. I know you somehow must've known about that. I honestly don't know how I could've ever hurt someone as amazing as her. I didn't know what I was thinking. All I know is that I'm never going to hurt her again. I swear my life on it. I've realized how much she really means to me, the same goes for Darcy. I never knew about Darcy until about two years ago. I always thought (Y/N) hated me, so I tried to separate myself from them as much as I could, but realized that I couldn't. Darcy and (Y/N) are both extraordinary, incredible, beautiful ladies that I'll never hurt again. I apologize and hope that you two forgive me," I said before Darcy ran behind me and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck. I quickly wiped away a few stray tears that escaped my eyes as I was speaking to (Y/N)'s parents.

"Mummy said she wants to go home," Darcy said before I pulled her onto my lap.

"Already?" I asked. Darcy nodded her head and gave an adorable, tiny grin.

"But we just got here." She shrugged as I got up and placed her on top of my shoulders.

"Alright, lets go," I said whilst walking to the car.

***

This is really short, I'm sorry! I'm also sorry about the mistakes. x