Chapter 17.

"I'm really sorry, (Y/N). I just don't love you as much. Taylor and I are getting back together."

"But you said that you wouldn't hurt me again! You promised!" I shouted at Harry as tears streamed down my face.

"I know, don't remind me. But Taylor's prettier and funnier. She also has a personality that's a million times better than yours. You're just...you," he said while looking at me in the eyes.

"Harry, please, don't do this. What's going to happen to Darcy?! Did you ever think about how this is going to affect her?!" I shouted.

"Of course, I might not care about you as much anymore but I still care about Darcy. We're going to go to court and one of us is going to get custody of her. I'm probably going to get the custody if I mention how you didn't even tell me about us having a daughter," he said, angrily.

"But, you can't do this! I actually trusted you again!"

"Oh my god, what part of 'I just don't love you anymore' didn't you get?!" I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned around and saw Taylor walking towards Harry and I who were sitting on the couch. She gave a dirty smirk, walked towards Harry, leaned over the arm of the couch and kissed him. I cringed, looked down and continued to cry.

"Don't take this personally, (Y/N)."

"F*ck you, Harry. And you too, b!tch," I cursed at them.

"You probably shouldn't have said that," Taylor said with an evil little grin.

"Why? What's going to happen?" I said, right before I felt the worse pain in my left side. I looked down and saw that there was a knife lunged into my left side. I cried harder and turned a bit to my left to see who did it. My vision became too blurry to recognize who it was. I saw a big blob but I could tell that it was a tall, muscular man. I started to cry harder until I saw nothing anymore.

"Baby?! (Y/N), wake up!" I heard before I jolted awake. I looked around and saw Harry holding me by the shoulders, looking at me with his wide, worried, emerald green eyes. I looked at him in confusion and touched my sides and then my cheeks. There was no dagger lunged into my side but there were tears pouring down my cheeks. The tears continued to stream down my face until Harry pulled me onto his lap and cuddled me. We were previously laid down on the couch.

"What's wrong, love? Does something hurt? Why are you crying?" He questioned me.

"I just had a nightmare, was all."

"Well, what was it about? How could it be so bad that you almost had an asthma attack and cried in your sleep?"

"I dreamt that you left me and got back together with Taylor," I said.

"That's all?"

"No, and then I got stabbed and you were okay with it. You said you didn't love me anymore. You also said that you didn't care about me anymore and that you were going to take Darcy away from me," I said before letting out tiny sobs. He wrapped his arms around me tighter than before, trying to calm me down.

"You know I wouldn't say such things," he stated.

"I know, but it all felt so real," I said before hiccupping. Harry helped me up, took me to the kitchen, and gave me a glass of water. After drinking half the cup, he took it out of my hand, placed it on the counter, and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry, beautiful. Just keep in mind, that was a dream and I would never do that to you. Okay? I love you too much to intentionally and actually hurt you like that." I looked up and him and gave a tiny smile.

"Thank you," I said before pecking his lips a few times. Darcy walked in and immediately covered her eyes with her hand. Harry laughed and that's when I noticed she was there.

"Baby, go back to daddy's room. Mummy's just going to finish talking to daddy and then I'll help you get ready. Us three are going somewhere to day!" I said, trying to be excited.

"Where are we going?!"

"It's a surprise," I whispered to her before turning her around and gently hitting her bum. She giggled and went back to the bedroom. I turned around and saw a smirking Harry.

"You know, I'm actually excited to meet your parents," he said before grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. I giggled and pecked his lips once more.

"Sure you are. Now go get ready. I haven't visited them in a while."

"Alright," he sighed. He kissed my forehead, let go of me and then went into his room to quickly retrieve clothes from his closet.

I walked into the bedroom and saw Darcy playing with her teddy bear. I smiled at her before getting her clothes. Since I wanted her to look nice, I put her in a cute, sky blue dress that went to her knees and had flower designs. She wore white tights underneath but still wore her black UGG boots. The sleeves of her dress when to her elbows and she worse her black jacket over it. I changed into a cute, creamed colored dress that had flower designs on it as well. It went a little above the knee and nothing was underneath it. I wore cream colored flat and a white cardigan over it. Harry wore black dress pants along with shoes and a white button down shirt.

After having a quick breakfast, I drove us three to visit my parents.

Harry's P.O.V. ~

I was joking around and tickling Darcy in the back seat when I realized that (Y/N) drove into the parking lot of a cemetery when I looked up. I was confused and didn't understand why we were there.

"Babe, why are we here?"

"Because my parents are here," she responded, normally.

"Are they grave diggers or something?"

"I wish.." she muttered.

She soon parked the car and took Darcy out of her car seat. She walked through the cemetery with me following behind her until we reached two graves, which I'm guessing was her parents'.

"JACOB LUKE (Y/L/N). BELOVED FATHER, HUSBAND AND BROTHER," read one tombstone.

"LILIAN MARIE (Y/L/N). BELOVED MOTHER, WIFE AND SISTER," read the tombstone next to it.

"Say 'hi' to granddad and nana, baby," I heard (Y/N) say to Darcy before she stared crying. I made her still down in front of the graves and calm down.

"Babe, if you don't mind me asking, how did they pass away?" I asked her. She sniffled and then answered the question.

"They died in a car accident when I was 8. I was the only one who survived," she whispered before she leaned her head again my shoulder.

***

asdfghjkl; hi. :) I love you guys. Sorry about the mistakes. x