Chapter 5.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), babe, wake up," whispered a familiar voice as I was shaken awake. It was 8 AM and I usually didn't get up until 9 or 10 AM. I opened my eyes and saw that Darcy was still sleeping. I turned my head and saw Elizabeth still gently shaking me because she thought I was sleeping. I rubbed my eyes and turned a bit.

"How'd you get in here?" I whispered to her, groggily. 

"I got an extra key. Listen, I know that you have rehearsal and everything, I just wanted to let you know that I can't watch Darcy, today. I got a call from work and they said I have to come in," she whispered as quickly as she could.

I removed my arm from around Darcy, got up from the bed and sat on the couch in the tiny living room. 

"Liz, what the hell am I suppose to do? I don't want to take Darcy to the rehearsal because I don't want her to meet Taylor. I don't like her and Darcy's young. She get's influenced quickly. What if Taylor says something bad in front of her and she keeps it in her mind," I said as I put my head in my hands and Elizabeth took the empty seat next to me. 

"Well, Harry's going to be there, isn't he? Just asked him to watch her. I mean he is her father," she suggested.

"Okay, I'll text him now." 

"Alright," she replied as she took her phone out. 

"Sh!t, I have to go. Text me what he says. If he can't watch her, I can get someone else to," she said quickly before she left the hotel room. 

I went into the bedroom, quietly got my iPhone out of my purse and texted Harry. 

"Harryyyy, are you going to the rehearsal today ? x"

"Maybe. Why? xx" 

"I need you to watch Darcy ! Liz can't. :( x" 

"Ok. I'll be there! xx"

"Alright, bye ! x"

I put my phone away and ordered breakfast from room service. Darcy woke up as I was ordering the food. She walked over to me with her teddy bear in her hand, crawled onto my lap, and leaned her head against my shoulder. I ran my fingers through her curls and she took a quiet, deep breath. There was something with her and the teddy bear that Harry gave her. I never questioned it until now. It was like the bear was her best friend and they were inseparable. But I wasn't complaining. Just curious as to why that is. 

"C'mon, baby. Let's go get you ready while the food comes."

I picked her up and placed her on my hip. She rested her head on my shoulder. 

"Mummy, I don't feel very good." 

"What's wrong, baby? What hurts?"

"Nothing. I really tired," she said as she rubbed her eye.

"Oh, okay. The food's going to be ready soon and once you eat it, you'll feel better!"

"Maybe. Mummy, where's Auntie Liz?"

"She's not going to watch you today, princess. Hazza's going to watch you while mummy works!" I tried to say excitedly as I grabbed a pair of clothes for her and a pair of clothes for myself. 

I set her down on the floor and she immediately started jumping up and down with joy. I never realized that she loved spending time with Harry so much. I dressed her in white skinny jeans, black UGG boots that we got for her yesterday, a light blue hoodie and a white beanie that matched mine. 

I put on dark gray sweatpants and a large red T-Shirt, since I would be dancing. I wrapped my hair tie around my wrist and decided to put on a black beanie with my hair in it's natural waves until I got to the dance studio.