Chapter 37.

7 months later ~

"(Y/N), how are you feeling?" Katelyn asked as she watched me pace around the room nervously.

"Nervous. Really, really nervous," I admitted, continuing to pace around the room.

"Don't worry! You look beautiful, love," Katelyn said, trying to calm me down.

"But the baby bump takes all of the attention away from the dress," whined. I stopped pacing around the room, looked in the full length mirror, and pouted a bit as I saw my reflection.

My dark brown hair was let down and curled with a few strands pulled back. My makeup was very light in my opinion but still beautiful. My dress looked beautiful as well. It was an elegant, traditional white wedding dress. It had a sweetheart neck line and was somewhat plain. But something about it made it absolutely beautiful to me.

I sighed and put my hands on my still growing baby bump.

On the night Harry purposed, things got intense without the intention of it going that far. The passionate kiss we shared after I said yes soon turned into a heated snog. Then one thing led to another and now we're here; six and a half months into my pregnancy on our wedding day.

"Stop stressing over silly things, love. You look stunning. Everyone will think you're absolutely beautiful," Harry's mum, Anne, said as she placed the veil on my head from behind.

"Do you really think so?" I asked her as she walked in front of me.

"I know so," she smiled. "Do you need reassurance from anyone else?" She asked. I nervously smiled a bit and nodded my head. She quietly laughed and shook her head before saying "hold on" and leaving the room.

I looked back at my reflection in the mirror and sighed. I kept thinking the worst thoughts.

What if Harry didn't like the dress? Or how I looked in it?

What if I forgot my vows?

What would everyone else think of us getting married while I'm pregnant?

Would I get judged by the guests?

My thoughts were interrupted by Anne coming back through the door. When I turned my head, I noticed that Anne was accompanied by five other people.

Following Anne, there was Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Darcy who held Zayn's hand as she walked.

The guys all wore tuxes. Each one looked amazing. Darcy wore a turquoise dress that just covered her knees. The dress had a black bow that went around the waist. The bow was shown in the back. The color theme of the wedding was turquoise, black and white so it somewhat matched perfectly.

"Mum! You look so pretty!" Darcy practically shouted, letting go of Zayn's hand and running toward me. I laughed and hugged her back as she wrapped her arms around my stomach as gently as she could.

"(Y/N), you look absolutely beautiful," Niall said, walking toward me so that he could hug me. Once he put his arms around me, I sighed in relief and hugged him back.

One by one, the other boys hugged me and complimented me. I couldn't stop blushing.

After a few minutes of everyone talking, Harry's father came into the room and told everyone to get out and get ready. He looked at me, smiled and told me that I looked beautiful. I smiled back and thanked him before he left the room.

Within a minute later, I was the only on in the room. My heart was beating so quickly; words couldn't describe how nervous I was. Harry, the father of my daughter and unborn child, the boy I dated for God knows how long, is the one I'm finally going to marry.