Chapter 31.

"(Y/N)! Darcy! I'm so happy to see you two!" Katelyn said before pulling us both into a tight hug. I laughed once the hug was done and she let us into her home.

Darcy's legs were wrapped around my waist and her head was resting on my shoulder. We both were exhausted. There was tons of traveling and we barely got any sleep the past few days.

Katelyn took Darcy from my grasp and took us to the living room. I took my coat, boots and beanie off as Katelyn did the same to Darcy. I put all of the articles of clothing on the arm rest of the couch and sighed as I sat down.

"Babe, you can go upstairs and take a shower to relax your muscles, if you'd like. You seem really stressed," Katelyn said. I nodded, got up, yawned and said thank you.

"It's nothing. In the mean time, Darcy and I will get dinner ready. The baked ziti is in the oven," she smiled.

"Thank you again, Kate. You're the best," I smiled at her as I kissed Darcy's forehead, went to my suit case, grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt along with undergarments, and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me, sat on the floor with my back to the door and started crying, already missing Harry. Even though he's caused so much pain, I still loved him. After sitting there for a few minutes, I took off all of my clothes, turned on the hot water for my shower, got in and almost immediately felt the hot water relax my tense muscles.

After the relaxing shower, I put on my clothes and checked my phone for the first time in a few days. I got over five missed calls and over 15 texts, all from Harry. I checked the texts first.

"Baby, where'd you go? :( .x"

"I'm sorry, I know you think I cheated, but I swear I didn't mean to! I was wasted and I didn't know what I was doing! :("

"Call me if you get this? .xx"

"Baby, please, I'm sorry! :( .xx"

"(Y/N), please text back at least? .x"

"I miss you and Darc. :( .xxx"

The rest of the texts were related to those. I then checked the calls, almost all of them telling me to call him as soon as I could.

I sat on the guest bed and checked my twitter. Many fans asked me what was wrong, mainly because Harry kept tweeting things like:

"I miss her. :( .xx"

"@(Y/T/N) Call me? Please, babe?"

":("

I sighed, locked my phone and threw it on the bed. I then walked downstairs and saw Darcy standing on one of the dining table chairs, putting forks and spoons on the napkins that were placed next to the plates.

Katelyn put the food on the table and saw me afterwards.

"(Y/N), c'mon! Food's ready!"

I smiled a bit and walked over to the table. I kissed Darcy's cheek before I sat her on the chair next to mine before we started eating.

Harry's P.O.V. ~

"Mate, calm down. (Y/N) could've gone to perform somewhere," Liam said, trying to calm me down.

"She would've told me if she left though!" I said through my tears.

"She'll come back, man. Don't worry," Zayn said.

"But she's not going to come back! I r-really messed up t-this time!" I stuttered.

Everyone besides me sighed as they tried to think of either a plan or someway to cheer me up. I saw Danielle take out her phone, but I'm not sure why. She was probably going to try and contact (Y/N), but I doubt she'd pick up.

"I appreciate you all being here for me, but it's not exactly cheering me up. I miss her and Darcy both so, so much. I love them so much as well, (Y/N) just doesn't realize that," I said, looking down and thinking.

"Mate, she's going t-"

"Don't say that she's going to come back because she isn't, Niall," I cut him off.

"Do you want us to stay with you for the night? Until we can figure something out?" Zayn asked. I nodded before I buried my face into the pillow that I was holding against my chest.

Your P.O.V. ~

I was clearing the table, Katelyn was washing dishes and Darcy was attempting to help me bring the dirty dishes to Katelyn.

I heard my phone ring upstairs before I excused myself and ran back up to the guest room to see who was calling. It was Danielle.

"Hey, babe," I answered.

"Hey, love. Listen I don't have much time, but I'm going to send you a video and I need you to watch it. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Great, thank you. I have to go, I love you!"

"I love you too," I said before she hung up.

I looked back down at my phone once she sent the video. I opened it up and immediately saw Harry crying. I furrowed my eyes at the screen and listen to him and the boys all talking. Harry looked so disappointed and upset, I shut the video off before tears streamed down my cheeks for the second time that night.