Chapter 11.

Today's New Years Eve. I had rehearsals with that b!tch all day. I mentally groaned as I remembered that Harry and Darcy were still sleeping. I thought that it'd be a good idea for Harry to sleep in the same room as Darcy and I since we were back together. I wanted Harry to be comfortable, so I told him to sleep on the bed with Darcy while I slept on the floor. I fell as asleep on the floor and woke up on the bed. Harry's arms were tightly wrapped around my waist and he was shirtless. Surprise, surprise. My arm was wrapped around Darcy. It took me literally five minutes to get out of the bed sinceI didn't want to wake the two up so early in the morning. 

I walked into the washroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I made my way into the living room, dressed in my short shorts and Harry's hoodie with my hair in a messy bun. I called room service to order breakfast. As the phone was ringing, two hands made their way into the front pockets of the hoodie from behind me. I turned around to see a sleepy, tired, messy haired and shirtless Harry Styles. 

"Why are you up so early?" he said in his raspy morning voice. I hung up the phone before anyone could pick up, turned around and wrapped my arms around his torso. He put his hands in the back pockets of my shorts. 

"I have to go to rehearsal in about a hour or two. I didn't want to go all groggy, so I woke up a little earlier. I'm sorry, did I wake you when i got out of bed?" I asked him before I started biting my lip. 

"Maybe just a little," he said as he chuckled. 

"Do you want Darcy and I to go with you or do you want me to stay home with everyone and watch her?" he asked before I could say anything else. 

"Anything's alright," I said before I stood on my tippy toes, about to peck him on the lips. He removed his hand from my back pocket and covered his mouth. 

"You're not going to kiss me now! I have morning breath," he said.

"It doesn't matter, I don't care," I said as I tried to kiss him again. 

"No, I'm not kissing you with morning breath," he replied, chuckling.

"Fine, let's go," I said while dragging him to the washroom.

I opened the door, closed it after him, grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste, and stood him in front of me. 

"Open," I said. He opened his mouth and I started to quickly brush his teeth for him since he refused. I made him rinse his mouth and use the mouthwash, the same way I made Darcy do. After he was done, he turned around and kissed me with so much passion. He ended up pushing me against the wall. 

"Someone really likes my kisses," he said after breaking away, laughing at my desperation. 

"Shut up. I went two years without your kisses, don't make fun of me," I said while opening the door to the washroom and stepping out of it. 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Harry replied before grabbing my waist from behind, pulling me towards him and kissing my cheek. He let go and I changed into sweat and a tank top for rehearsal. 

I skipped breakfast and went straight to rehearsal, not before kissing Harry and Darcy goodbye. 

I walked into the studio and immediately got yelled at. 

"Slut, you're late! Where the hell were you?!" Taylor yelled at me. 

"Sorry, I was too busy f*cking your boyfriend," I said after I put my things down and made my way over to her and the other dancers. 

"Get real. You have to get over the fact that Harry doesn't love you anymore, he loves me," she explained to me as of I was a second grader.

"After a month of dating, you think he loves you?" I scoffed. 

"Of course, he even admitted it," she smirked.

"You have to get better at lying," I said before walking away. I heard "oohs" coming from the male dancers. I laughed and rehearsal began.

After hours of dancing, it was finally time for the performance. Adriana and I wore customized purple varsity jackets that had our initials on them, white shorts, a white SnapBack that was worn backwards and purple high tops. Harry said that Darcy, the girls and the rest of the guys were going to stay at the hotel and that he was going to come, break up with Taylor and then we could go back to the hotel, together. It might've been only a few hours, but I missed him a lot.

We all stretched, warmed up and had an amazing performance even though it was Taylor singing. I looked all around for Harry, afterwards and I spotted him walking and talking with Taylor. It was a few seconds before midnight and I needed Harry to quickly break up with her so we could have our New Years kiss. All I remembered was Taylor kissing Harry before tears stung my eyes and I walked away, back to the hotel.

Sorry for the mistakes! :)