Chapter 28.

"Mummy."

"Yeah, babe?"

"I miss daddy."

"Me too, baby."

"And I'm bored!"

"So am I, love."

Darcy and I were both sitting upside down on the couch, trying to watch the episode of Dr. McStuffins that was playing. I sat up straight with my legs crossed and pulled Darcy onto my lap. She sprawled herself out across my lap and laughed loudly as I tickled her sides and stomach. As soon as her laughter calmed down, we continued watching the kids cartoon that was playing on the TV screen. Darcy started yawning. I looked down at her and smiled a bit.

"Baby, are you tired?" I asked her. She nodded her head, showing that she was.

"How about you take a bath and then go to bed," I suggested. Darcy nodded again, too tired to speak. I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom. I closed the lid of the toilet and sat Darcy on top of it. I then placed my phone on the bathroom counter and turned on the water.

As soon as the tub filled with warm water and bubbles, I helped Darcy get out of her clothes and put her in the tub. I put her rubber ducky in with her along with some other toys. I sat at the edge of the tub until my phone started ringing.

I walked over to the counter and picked up my phone, checking the caller ID. It was Liam who was calling. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, (Y/N)," he said into the phone.

"What's up, Li?"

"Nothing really, what about you, babe?"

"Same, but why'd you call?"

"What? I can't call one of my best friends to see how she's doing?" He said with a small and quiet chuckle.

"Nope, you can't," I jokingly said.

"But c'mon, lets be serious," I said.

"Okay, I'm just so bored! Louis is just texting El, Niall is watching a football match, Zayn is doing God knows what and Danielle's on tour so I can't call her!" Liam explained.

"Do you want to Skype? Darcy's in the tub and she looks cuter than ever," I replied, smiling at my daughter who was playing with her rubber ducky.

"Sure, love," he said before hanging up.

"I'll be back in a minute, okay, sweetheart?" I said to Darcy before kissing her forehead and making my way into the living room, trying to find my laptop. I searched for the laptop for about five minutes until I found it on the kitchen table. I walked back to the bathroom and started laughing as I saw my daughter put bubbles on her chin, under her chin, on her cheeks and around her lips, making a bubble beard.

"Mummy, look! I have a beard! I look like Uncle Zayn!" Darcy excitedly said.

I continued laughing, got my phone back out and took a picture of her. I tweeted the picture as well as put it on Instagram. I sat on the floor, my back resting against the tub so Liam would be able to somewhat see both Darcy and I. I opened up the laptop and opened Skype, waiting for Liam's call. A few minutes later, Liam called on Skype. I immediately accepted the call and saw Liam's face on my laptop screen.

"(Y/N)!" Liam shouted.

"Liam!" I shouted back, giggling as I mimicked him.

"Who's that little cutie behind you? Is that my little monster?" Liam jokingly said, seeing if he could get Darcy's attention since he was still playing with her rubber duck.

Darcy automatically left her duck and turned her head toward the screen.

"Uncle LiLi!" Darcy screamed.

She stood up and tried to get out of the tub herself. I laughed at her eagerness. I placed my laptop to the side, grabbed a towel, went back to her, wrapped the towel around her, sat back down, placed her on my lap and placed the laptop on her lap, as usual.

"How's my little monster?" Liam asked to Darcy.

"I'm good!" Darcy shouted cheerfully.

"That's great, babe!" Liam said before getting out of his bed and walked into what seemed like the living room. He sat down on the couch, in between Niall and Louis.

"Uncle Ni! Uncle Lou!" Darcy shouted again, trying to get their attention. Both looked at the screen and smiled.

"Darcy!" Niall and Louis both shouted back. Conversations between the five of us continued for about a hour. Zayn soon joined in. Everyone was smiling and enjoying each others company until I realized something.

"Where's Harry?" I asked, frowning a bit.

"Did he go to bed?" I asked. The four boys on the screen looked at each other hesitantly.

"Um, he's at a club," Louis spoke.

"Alone?"

"No, he's with one other person."

"Who?"

"Fia."

"Who the hell is Fia?" I asked, immediately covering my mouth after realizing that Darcy was still there.

"Ooo, mummy said a bad word!" She said.

"Princess, can you go watch some TV? Please? I just need to talk to your uncles," I said, looking down at her.

"Okay," she obediently said, getting off my lap. I kissed her cheek before Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn shouted "Love you, Darce!" in unison. She said a small "love you too" before exiting the bathroom.

I made sure that Darcy couldn't hear me before I continued.

"Now, who the hell is Fia?" I asked again.

"I think she's Preston's niece," Niall said.

"Preston? As is one of your bodyguards Preston?" I asked. They all nodded before Niall added that she was really fit. The other three boys looked over at Niall and hit him. Niall winced before I started speaking.

"Are you sure that it's only them two?"

"Positive," Louis said.

"Okay, well, I'm going to call him. So, I'll talk to guys the next time you have the chance to Skype again, okay?" They each muttered a small "okay" before shouting we love you. I hung up the call, got up, walked into the kitchen, placed the laptop back on the table, sat on the kitchen counter and pulled my phone out.

I dialed Harry's number, hoping that he'd pick up.

Harry's P.O.V. ~

Fia and I were having an amazing time, talking and having drinks. My phone started ringing as I was in the middle of talking. I excused myself and took my phone out of my pocket, checking the caller ID. It was (Y/N) who was calling. I figured since it was probably nothing important, I declined the call and continued talking.

After I got a laugh out of Fia, I asked if she wanted to dance. She said that she'd love to before I stood up, took her hand in mine and led her to the dance floor.

Your P.O.V. ~

Harry declined my call. After three rings, the little arse ended the call. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to figure out why he would be trying to ignore me. After five minutes of thinking, I came up with nothing.

I left the kitchen, picked Darcy up off the couch, took her to her bedroom, changed her into her pajamas, brushed her hair and put her to bed.

I walked back into the living room, changed the channel to E! News and started to think again.