Chapter 15.

"(Y/N)? Babe, what happened?" I heard Harry's voice say through my phone that was now on the ground. I looked around the empty living room, frowning and tearing up a, looking at the places where furniture should be. "(Y/N)? Are you still there?" I heard Harry's voice say through the phone, again. I picked up my phone from the floor, walked back to the car, put Darcy back into her car seat and locked the doors. I wanted for her to stay in the car while I looked around the rest of the house, just in case there was someone else inside.

"Yeah, Harry, I'm still here," I said as I walked through the front door.

"Thank God, is everything alright? One minute we're talking and the next I hear something drop, which I'm assuming was your phone since I heard no response. What happened, babe?" He asked, worriedly.

"Everything's gone," I said while tearing up.

"What do you mean by 'everything's gone'?" He asked.

"Everything's gone, Harry. All of the furniture that's suppose to be in my living room is now gone. I'm about to check the rest of the house, so I'll call you back when I'm done."

"Okay, but be careful? Please? Love you, beautiful," He said into the phone.

"I will. Love you too, handsome," I said before hanging up so that I could check everything else.

I put the phone into the pocket of my gray hood and decided to look at the kitchen first. As I was walking towards the kitchen, I stepped on shards of glass that were laying around the floor from the picture frame that was no longer on the wall. I walked into the kitchen, and frowned. Many things that I use were gone. The mini oven that was placed on top of my kitchen counter, my coffee machine, the tea kettle and every other kitchen appliance that I used was gone.

I walked to the next room which was my personal office. I decided earlier in the year that I wanted to take online college classes and try to get a degree to become a teacher maybe. I still wasn't sure but I got the office anyway. I still also have to answer emails and do a bunch of business stuff for Darcy and my career, so why not get an office? I walked into the room and wasn't very shocked to see that the desktop computer that was placed on my desk was gone. I walked over to the desk and looked through the draws. My digital cameras were missing. I started to observe the desk until I saw what was on top of it. Two of my pictures were torn in half and left there. I picked up one picture, which was the one of Darcy, myself and one of my best friends, Alex, at the park. I was pushing Darcy on the swing from behind and Alex stood in front of her. I put that picture down and picked up the next one. That picture was one of my favorites. It was a picture that Harry's mum, Anne, took of Harry and I, about a year after we starting dating. We're we both asleep on the couch, our legs intertwined with each others as well as our fingers. A few silent tears streamed down my face until I wiped them away, put the picture down and walked upstairs.

I looked in the bathrooms, guest bedroom, Darcy's bedroom and my own bedroom. Bed were flipped over, dressers were on their sides, sheets and blankets were all over the place. I hurried back downstairs and went to the living room again, to inspect it more carefully. I stood in front of the fire place, observing the spot above it, where my TV should have been. My back was toward the front door. I didn't hear the door open nor close but I felt a hand on my shoulder. I reacted immediately and quickly elbowed the person in the stomach. As the person leaned over, holding their stomach and groaning in pain, I snaked my ankle around theirs and pulled my leg a bit, causing them to fall down on their back. I looked at the person and they seemed familiar. I couldn't tell who it was because their forearm rested on their face. Once he removed his arm, I knew who it was. Nick Grimshaw, a very close friend of both Harry and myself.

"What the hell was that for?!" He shouted at me.

"You know that I took self defense and Tae Kwon Do when I was 12-years-old. To be honest, it's your fault that you got hurt because you should've known better than to scared the living daylights out of me like that," I said to him as I gave him my hand and helped him up.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked him.

"Harry wanted to me to check on you, because you were obviously robbed," He said while looking around the living room. I nodded and tears started to stream down my face. Nick pulled me in for a hug and calmed me down a little.

"Where's Darcy?"

"In the car."

"How about you go check up on Darcy and call Harry. Tell him that everything's fine and under control. In the mean time, I'll call the police," he suggested. I nodded and made my way outside and into the car. Darcy was still asleep, so I pulled out my phone from my pocket and effortlessly dialed Harry's number into the keypad. He picked up after the first few rings.

"Babe?" I said into the phone, waiting for him to answer.

"Hey, beautiful. Is everything alright?"

"Um, yeah. Everything's under control for now, Darcy's still asleep and Nick's calling the police. The only problem is that I don't know what we're going to do or go now. Nothing's in the house that we actually need besides clothes and I'm too scared to spend the night here," I explained to him.

"Just stay at mine. Go to my apartment and on the door frame, there should be a spare key. Get the key and go in, you'll be fine," he offered.

"Are you sure?"

"You're my girlfriend and Darcy's my daughter. I'm pretty sure that I would want for you two to stay at my apartment," he said before chuckling. The police then arrived when I looked up from the steering wheel.

"Okay, thank you, baby. I have to go now, the police are here. Love you," I said.

"Alright, I'm home tomorrow anyways. Love you too, beautiful," he said before I hung up.

I left the car and started to speak to the police officers. Nick shortly came out of the house and started to speak to them as well. They left a bit afterwards after all of the information was collected. I hugged Nick goodbye and he left. I went into my car, turned it on and left to Harry's apartment. I got there, opened the door with the key that I had found and let myself in. I changed Darcy into her pajamas and I changed myself into one of Harry's white T-shirts and sweatpants. I put Darcy into Harry's bed and slid in with her. My arms were wrapped around her and I soon fell asleep.

****

Sorry about the mistakes. :)