Chapter 7.

"Shh. Lower your voices. You don't want to wake her up," whispered a familiar voice. 
"Aw, they both look so peaceful while they sleep!" whispered another voice. 

I kept my eyes closed and tried to think where I've heard those voices. I couldn't think of them. My brain was drained of thoughts due to my nonstop crying. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. I saw Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor standing at the opposite side of the bed, looking at Darcy and I with adoring eyes. Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall we're standing at the back of the room. Liam and Zayn were whispering to each other while Louis looked at Eleanor with loving eyes and Niall looked at Darcy and I. 

"What are all of you doing here? I thought you guys were going to stay home. Louis don't you have a huge New Years party to throw?" I asked, groggily. I rubbed my eyes with my free hand as I noticed that I still had Darcy's hand in mine. 

"Well, Harry called us and told us what happened. There were no flights available to New York since it's going to be New Years soon, so we took the private plane here. And Lou's going to call off the party unless Darc gets better. All of us were really worried about the both of you," Danielle explained. 

"Where is Harry?" Liam asked. 
"Probably f*cking his slut of a girlfriend," I replied. 

Everyone started to laugh. 

"I take it that you don't like her?" Niall asked in between laughs.
"No, I don't just not like her, I hate that she beast with a burning passion," I replied quietly, my voice worn out a bit.

Everyone stayed quiet for a few minutes, just staring at Darcy. 
"Um, gorgeous, is she asleep or is she unconscious?" asked Danielle. 
Tears ran down my cheeks as I answered her question with "unconscious." All three girls frowned. Danielle made her way around the bed and towards me. She crouched down on the floor where I was kneeling. She brought me into and hug and I sobbed into her shoulder. She calmed me down a bit and everyone started chatting with each other. Danielle and I stayed quiet, we didn't feel like speaking. 

Harry came through Darcy's hospital room door minutes later, the strap of my duffle bag hung over his shoulder. 

"Hello!" he said to everyone at once and then went around giving hugs to everyone. He came towards Danielle and I and gave me the duffle bag. I opened it and saw that it had my toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, a clean pair of clothes for both Darcy and I, our matching beanies, my cellphone and my laptop.

I looked at him with a confused expression. 
"Why did you bring so many things?" I asked.
"Well, you stayed overnight and I thought that you might have either missed or wanted these. And besides, I'm not staying at a hotel with Taylor anymore, I'm staying at your hotel until either we go home or Darcy gets better. Whichever comes first," he said with a tiny grin. 

I got up off my knees and pulled him in for a hug and said thank you. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his nose was nuzzled into my shoulder. He lifted me off the ground a bit. We stayed in that position until one of the guys cleared their throat, we then let go, smiled at each other and I left room to go to the bathroom to change.

Harry brought me a white shirt that had green sleeves that went down to the elbows and gray skinny jeans. I put those on along with my boots and white beanie. 

I left the bathroom and was on my way back to Darcy's hospital room when I heard Harry and Liam having a conversation about me near the door. I stopped at the doorway of the room to listen to what they were saying. They didn't notice me.

"What was that about earlier? You and (Y/N) hugging for so long?" Liam asked. You could practically hear the tiny grin on his face.
"I don't know, it was just a hug. Why does it matter?" Harry replied. 
"Harry, don't play stupid. I know that you still love her. And I know that you didn't change hotels just for Darcy. (Y/N) was another part of the reason wasn't she," Liam stated/asked. 

I knew that Harry was going to deny it and say that I wasn't a part of the reason why he switched hotels. Just as I was about to walk in, Harry replied to Liam's statement/question with "maybe."

I took a step back and gasped. I covered my mouth and as I did, I smiled a bit. I stood there for a few more minutes and then walked back into the room like nothing happened. 

I put the duffle bag down and made my way towards Darcy. When I put her hand in mine again, it looked like she was trying to open her eyes, but her eyelids were too heavy so they closed again. This went on for a few minutes until she finally kept her eyes opened. I was the first person she saw and immediately said "mummy?" I was crying tears of joy, nodded and then kissed her forehead. She looked around the room, confused. She first noticed all of the bears, other toys, balloons and flowers that the girls and guys brought. Then she noticed everyone else. She furrowed her eyebrows at all of them then whispered "who're they?" 

I giggled as I explained to her who everyone was.  I only told her their names because I didn't want to overwhelm her. Once I got to Harry, he said "I'm daddy," with a smile on his face before I could say that his name was Hazza. 

I ignored it and looked back at my daughter who finally gained consciousness. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to fan, vote and comment! :) xx