Chapter 12.

I walked through the door and into the hotel room, closing the door behind me. Nonstop tears were streaming down my face. I walked into the living room where everyone sat in front of the TV, watching the crowd outside jump up and down to the performers that were on stage. Eleanor was the first to notice my red puffy eyes.

"(Y/N)?! Love, what's wrong?" She said as she stood in front of me and rubbed my arm.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," I replied with a small, fake smile.

"You're eyes are red. You've been crying, (Y/N). I've been best friends with you for the past five years, I'm not that stupid. Seriously, what's wrong?!" Danielle interfered.

"Nothing! It's just...I don't feel like talking about it now," I said before walking into my bedroom.

I took off the purple high tops, my purple varsity jacket and my white SnapBack and put them on the dresser. I changed inside the hotel room so everything was here. I sat on the bed, thinking how stupid I was for forgiving Harry. And for giving him a second chance. Tears still continued to pour down my cheeks. I heard a tiny knock at the door and in came Darcy, Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie. Darcy didn't say anything, she just climbed into my lap and rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and ran my fingers through her brown curls. We all sat in silence until Perrie was the first to speak.

"Gorgeous, what's wrong? Why won't you tell us?" she asked, calmly.

"Why does it matter?"

"Because we want to help, (Y/N). If you just sit here and cry without telling anyone how you feel, it's not going to make anything better," Danielle interjected.

I sighed and figured that she was right. I looked at Darcy who was slowly falling asleep, her eyelids getting heavier and heavier, but she kept opening them again and the process repeated. She soon fell asleep in my lap. I continued to run my fingers through her hair as I took a deep breath and looked at the three girls who were sitting in front of me.

"Okay. Well, I haven't told any of you yet but Harry and I got back together a day or two ago," I said as I waited for their reactions.

"THAT BASTARD DID THIS TO YOU?!" Danielle almost shouted.

I gently kicked her and pointed towards Darcy with my free hand.

"Anyway," I continued. "He was planning on breaking up with Taylor tonight, before the ball dropped. When I started to look for him, I found him and Taylor having their midnight kiss," I said as I started to quietly sob.

Three pairs of arms tried to pull me in for a hug.

"I'm so, so sorry, love," Perrie said.

"You know what? It's fine, don't worry about me. I mean he left me before, what'll be the difference if he leaves me again?" I said. All three girls frowned.

"You loves can go to the living room, I'll be there in a few minutes," I said before I shifted and placed Darcy's fragile body under the duvet and in the bed.

"Alright," they whispered as they left the room.

After putting Darcy into bed I changed into black yoga pants and a sky blue sweater that had darker blue stripes. I went into the living room and saw the rest of the boys, Eleanor and Perrie putting their jackets on.

"Where is everyone going?" I asked. They all looked at me, surprised that I actually came out of the bedroom.

"Uh, we're going to go out and get some food is all. Danielle offered to stay with you and Darcy since you've had a rough night. Is there anything specific that you wanted, babe?" Liam explained.

"Anything's good, as long as I get something to eat," I replied. Liam chuckled, walked over to me, bent down and kissed the top of my head.

"Harry doesn't deserve you," he whispered before pecking Danielle on the lips and leaving with everyone else.

I fell back on the couch and let out a loud huff. Dani and I started a conversation about the most random things when there was a knock on my door.

When I went to answer it, it was Harry. I tried to close the door before he could get in but he stopped it with his foot. I let go of the door and walked away, ignoring him.

"I'm just going to go out on the balcony and let you two talk," Dani said before leaving the room. I turned back around and was greeted by an upset Harry.

"Can we just talk about this?" He asked.

"What do you want to talk about? How you broke my heart for the second time? Or how you lied and said that you were going to break up with her, just to make me happy?"

"You know that I didn't mean to do either of those things! I was going to break up with her and I did! She didn't hear me say it the first time because everyone was shouting. She kissed me! I didn't kiss her! I don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of this!"

"You f*cking kissed her back, Harry! I saw it with my own two eyes! You kissed her back and it broke my heart! That's why I'm making such a big deal out of it!"

"Well, you shouldn't be! I made a mistake! I'm sorry for being human! I'm sorry that I can't be as f*cking perfect as you!"

"Did I ever say that I was perfect?! Where are you getting this from?!"

"Oh, please. You act like the whole world revolves around you, (Y/N)! You pretend to be so modest when you know that you're not."

"I'm done with this, and I'm done with you. Screw you, Styles," I said before turning around, walking through the bedroom and into the washroom, and locking myself in it.

Harry walked towards the washroom and jiggled the door handle before realizing that I locked it. "Baby, you know I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, I was just upset because it seems like you don't trust me. When I said that I don't want to spend anymore time without you, I meant it."

I ignored him. With my against the door, I slid down it. Once I was sitting on the floor, I put my head in my hands and started to think about what I was going to do.

Sorry for the mistakes! x