Chapter 9.

I woke up to Darcy's favorite cartoon, "Dr. McStuffins," playing on the hospital TV. I opened my eyes and tried to get up but I was pulled back down as the grip on my waist got tighter. I turned around and saw a shirtless Harry with furrowed eyebrows. His eyes were still closed. 

"Where do you think you're going," he asked as he nuzzled his face into my neck. 

"To check up on Darcy. Why do you have no shirt on?" I asked him with my eyes wide.

"It got hot during the night," he answered. 

I nodded and then closed my eyes. A few seconds later, I felt someone standing over us. I opened my eyes again and looked up. I was greeted by a smiley Danielle. 

"Care to explain to me why he's shirtless and won't let go of you?" She said as she giggled. 

I made Harry let go of me then got up and stretched. Danielle was having a giggling fit. I smacked her arm, she winced and started to rub the spot that I hit. 

I looked at Darcy who was sitting up, eating cereal and watching the cartoon. As soon as she spotted me looking at her, she started to wave to me and almost screamed "Hi, mummy!" I laughed and walked over to her. "Good morning, baby," I said before I kissed her forehead. 

I put on my boots, went to the washroom, brushed my teeth and went back to Darcy's room. Danielle was on her phone, Darc was still watching TV and Harry was still sleeping, but this time on his back. I walked over to him as quietly as I could and sat on his stomach. He didn't do anything. Not even open one eye.

 I shifted so that I was straddling his stomach, my legs on either side of him. I started to play with his cheeks; pushing them around a bit. I played with his lips; making fishy faces and pouting them. It seemed like he wouldn't wake up. I made a fishy face for him once again, but this time bent down and pecked his lips. His eyes shot wide open and he smiled. He elevated himself so that he rested on his elbows, still looking at me, smiling. 

"What was that for?" He said, the smiled wouldn't disappear from his face. 

"You wouldn't wake up and I knew that kissing you would've woken you up," I replied, normally. 

I was about to stand up but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down, once again. 

"Can I help you with something?" I asked him, confused. 

"That kiss didn't mean anything to you, did it?" he asked. 

"Nope," I lied. 

"Aright then.." he said before letting go of my wrists and letting me get up. 

"(Y/N), thank you again for letting all of us stay at your hotel room, last night. It was amazing!" Danielle said. 

"Anytime, gorgeous," I said as I took a seat on her lap. She laughed and we continued our conversation. 

Harry left the room and went into the washroom to get dressed. 

"It seemed to me like you really enjoyed that kiss, am I right?" Danielle said. 

"What? Pssht, no," I replied as I blushed.

"Admit it, (Y/N). You still have feelings for him," she said.

"So what if I do? It's not like he still has feelings for me. He's with that b!tch, Taylor," I said while looking at her. I immediately covered my mouth, realizing that Darcy was sitting right in front of us and was listening when I swore. 

"Ooh! Mummy said a bad word!" Darcy said as she jumped up and down in her seat. 

"I'm sorry, princess. I won't do it again," I said before I sat in her bed with her and cuddled her. 

"That's what you think," said Danielle, continuing our previous conversation. 

"No, that's what I know," I said as I threw one of Darcy's many teddy bears at her. 

Harry and the doctor both walked into the room at the same time. The doctor stated that Darcy's well enough to go home now, or in this case, back to the hotel. 

Harry helped get my things together, I dressed Darcy in the clothes he brought her and Danielle was on her phone, either talking to Liam or Eleanor about us coming back to the hotel.

After I was done dressing Darcy, Harry gave everyone a pair of ray bands and a beanie so that we would've had a slight chance of making it past the paparazzi. 

I held Darcy, her legs were around my waist. I supported her tiny body with one arm as my other hand held Harry's. He led us to his car. We're lucky we didn't get caught by anyone. Once we got into Harry's new rental car, Darcy started crying a bit. She remembered tiny bits of what happened before the accident. I sat in the back seat with her and calmed her down as we made our way back to the hotel.