Chapter 10.

"WE'RE HERE!" Harry shouted at the top of his lungs. I hit him in the chest as hard as I could with my free hand. Darcy fell asleep after she stopped crying and continued to sleep. I supported her tiny body with my other arm as her head rested on my shoulder and her legs were somewhat around my waist.

"OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He shouted, even louder than before. I hit him again and put my finger over my lips, signaling him to be quite since Darcy was sleeping. He understood and pretended to zip his mouth shut, lock it with a key and then put the key into his pocket.

I thanked him as I walked towards the tiny living room where Perrie, Eleanor, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall all sat. Louis stood up and was about to shout something until Harry started to swing his arms in the air, telling him to not make a sound and then pointed towards Darcy. He mouthed the word "Oh," nodded his head and sat back down. I walked past everyone and made my way into the bedroom.

While Darcy slept, I changed her into her adorable Mini Mouse pajamas, put her in bed, pulled the duvet over her, kissed her head and then left. I walked back into the living room, where everyone remained quiet.

I sat down in an empty seat on the couch, leaned my head back and let out a huff. I shut my eyes for two seconds and opened them again. I lifted my head and Louis whispered "Welcome home?" I giggled and shook my head at him.

"Am I the only one that's hungry?" asked Niall.

"Not at all. I'm starving!" I said quickly.

"Why don't you and I go get some food from Taco Bell or something if we find one, (Y/N)?" Harry suggested. I nodded my head but then realized something.

"Can you guys watch Darcy?" I asked, eyeing Danielle, Liam, Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, Zayn and Niall.

"Why wouldn't we be able to, beautiful? I watched her this morning while you two were cuddled up together," Danielle replied with a cheeky grin. I hid my face behind my hands as I blushed.

"YOU TWO SLEPT TOGETHER?!" Liam asked, looking directly at Harry.

"Well, we really had no other choice. It's not that big of a deal, it's not like we did anything bad. Just happened to have my arms wrapped around her waist when we woke up, is all," Harry said with a smirk. I smacked him in the arm as I put my legs over his lap.

"Ouch! What is with you hitting me, today?!" He asked. I shook my head and laughed. I looked over to Eleanor. She pointed at Harry, then at myself, made a heart with her hands and mouthed the word "love."

I blushed even more. It was strange that Harry didn't notice it.

"Okay! Everyone can write what they want in my notepad on my iPhone. While all of you do that, I need to talk to (Y/N) about something. Is that okay with you, love?" He asked while he looked at me and gave his phone to Louis.

"Um...yeah. Of course," I agreed. Harry took my hand and led me into mine and Darcy's bedroom. He pulled me into the room with him, shut and locked the door, then pushed me against the door and kissed me passionately.

The kiss lasted for God knows how long. I was too in shock to kiss back for most of it. I ended up kissing back at literally the last second. He rested his forehead on mine as he started to breathe heavily. Once he gained his breath, he began to whisper to me.

"(Y/N), love, I'm so sorry I left you before. I'm an idiot, I know. I've missed you so much, I couldn't tell you that I did before because it would've been embarrassing. You know, leaving you and then crawling back. Just when I started dating Taylor, I realized all of the amazing things that you have that she doesn't have. I honestly don't know how I've survived the last two years without you. All I know is that I don't want to spend anymore without you. I'm sorry. I really am. I love you, (Y/N)," he whispered to me. Tears of happiness formed in my eyes as I whispered "I love you too," to him. He smiled and kissed me again.

"I won't see Taylor again until her performance at midnight, tomorrow night. I'll break up with her then," he said. I nodded, pecked his lips and we left the room with smiles on our faces.