Chapter 16.

Harry's P.O.V. ~

After the phone call I had with (Y/N) ended, I immediately started to pack my bags, not wasting any time to go back home. After everything was packed I told everyone to pack their bags as well. They asked me why and I explained to them how (Y/N) was robbed and needed our support. They all agreed and packed their bags as well.

Once we got to the airport, I was the first to go through security and passport checks. As I waited for everyone to finish going through the process, I took pictures with fans and talked to some of them. Everyone soon finished and we got on the private plane. During the entire flight, Zayn fell asleep on my shoulder. I, however, couldn't go to sleep. I was too worried about (Y/N) and Darcy. I continuously checked my phone, seeing if I got any texts or call from (Y/N). But unfortunately, I didn't. I sighed as I saw that I didn't get anything from her for the hundredth time.

"Mate, calm down. She's probably asleep by now. Did you forget about the five hour time difference?" Louis said before chuckling.

"No, I didn't. And how can I calm down? I'm worried sick, I don't know if her and Darcy are okay or not. What if they didn't get to my apartment safely? What if she went back inside the house and the robber was there? What if he hurt her? Louis, I just don-"

"Harold, again, calm down. Stop thinking about the negatives. Think about the positives. (Y/N) and Darcy are probably asleep in your bed, at your apartment. If not, they're in apartment, watching TV or something. You're overreacting."

"That's easy for you to say! Your girlfriend is right next to you!" I said as I pointed to Eleanor who was asleep on his lap.

"It doesn't matter, mate. My point is to keep calm. Relax, everything will be alright," Lou said before he kissed the top of Eleanor's head.

I nodded and leaned my head back against the seat. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Hours felt like minutes and I was soon being shaken awake by Niall. I got up, stretched, got my carry-on bag and left the plane. Since I had jet lag, I called a taxi. I hugged everyone goodbye and left to my apartment. I ran into the complex, into the elevator and impatiently waited for the ding that indicated I was on the right floor. Once the doors opened, I ran to my apartment, in desperate hope that (Y/N) and Darcy would be there. I took my key out and put it into the keyhole. I slowly turned it, in case they were sleeping. I didn't want to make too much noise.

I walked into the apartment and set my luggage down. I took off my shoes at the door and threw my jacket onto the couch. I looked around and was greeted by nothing. I tiptoed into the various rooms and saw no one. I walked into my bedroom last and saw two figures laying of my bed. I walked closer and noticed that it was (Y/N) and Darcy. I sighed in relief. I leaned down and kissed (Y/N)'s forehead. Her eyes flickered open and she let out a tiny yawn. I sucked in a breath and tried not to make a sound. She looked up and saw that I was there. She smiled, let go of Darcy and slowly made her way out of bed.

She got out of bed and took my large hand in her small one. I smiled a bit and she led me to the living room. When we got out of my bedroom, I took hold of the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. I pushed her against the wall a bit as I kissed her with as much passion I could. I felt her smile through the kiss which made me smile as well. She broke away after God knows how long and again started to lead me to the living room.

I sat on the couch and pulled her onto my lap. She started to play with my hair and started talking. We got into small, random discussions until one serious questions popped into my mind.

"Babe, I know this is random but I just noticed that I've never met your parents. Not once, even throughout the entire two years we were dating. How come?" I asked.

"I never thought that it was very important. Why? Do you want to meet them?" She asked me.

"Of course I do, beautiful."

"Okay, I'll take you and Darcy to go visit them tomorrow. If it means that much to you."

"Darcy hasn't met them either?"

"Nope," she said, popping the "p."

"Then this should be a exciting for Darcy and I," I chuckled as I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck.

She didn't seem very fond of the idea but I'm not sure why. I soon began to get sleepier and ended up falling asleep with (Y/N) on my lap. She fell asleep as well and we stayed in that same exact position for the rest of the night.

***

It's not the longest part, but yeah, haha. Sorry about the mistakes! Please fan, vote and comment! :)