Chapter 32

~Chad Pov~

I hate it...

I hate him..

I hate everything he stands for...

I hate what he does to her..

I hate what she would do for him...

"You killing yourself you know that right?" Running out of things to say to her... That's the best I could come up with.

I'd say anything just to make her stop thinking about it. But all she did was give me an irritated look.

Flushed.

I watched her jump slightly pulling up her jeans over her ass like I do all the time.

I have no shame. Why should I have shame? I've seen her many times in a thong.

Less then a thong even...

"I just.." Shaking her head in bewildering horror. Roughly biting her bottom lip.

I don't like it.

I don't like what she's doing to herself.

I don't like hearing her cry.

I don't like seeing her cry.

Like she is now.. Wiping those tears aggressively with the palm of her hand.

"I shouldn't have said anything." I muttered.

Her head whipped to my direction...
Her long hair grew since the last time I saw her.

That was a year ago. When I came to visit my son, Zac.

In South Africa..

Where was I all this time you might think?

Oh, many places all over the world.

Where did I come directly from before boarding the plane?

United States penitentiary prison.

Lauren pulled the jumper over her head which covered that nice ass of hers seconds ago and threw it on the bed.

Her diamond necklace hung askew over her black camisole.

Hot?

No, not her figuratively. I mean she's literally burning up from the inside since I told her-

"So, he looks good? His eating? No one's bothered him right?" She starts wringing her hands in front of her chest. "Right?"

My brows curved in.

She's worried about that? After what I just told her.

I hate him...

I will say it everyday.

"I guess." I shrugged, stuttering a bit.

"You guess?" She raises her voice at me as if I'm the one who actually pissed her off.

I scoffed. Standing from her bed I was about to walk out.

"Wait!"

I stopped with my back facing her. Letting out a loud breath.

"Tell me again." The whimper in her voice killed me.

I hate him.

"Then it's true what Alicia was saying..." She was full on crying now. "How the bitch knows what's going on behind closed prison doors is beyond me! But she knew. And I called her a gossiping bitch."

I turned to face her. Lauren's red eyes spilling with tears. Her lipstick smudged and half faded. The way her beautiful long golden brown hair has been pulled by her own hands in this time is evident.