Chapter 11 - The after math

Makin and Valen had dragged Tillie to one of the containers, she assumed it was Timber's office. He had stayed behind to deal with Althea and the man who was about to assault her.

"Well Breaker I have to say that your name does you justice." Makin said with a smile. Tillie smiled as some blood still covered her face. "Thank you, sorry for kicking your ass." She replied. "Don't, it was actually nice having a challenge for once." Makin said with a smile . "I doubt Timber thought the same." Valen added. "He just needs to loosen up a bit. The situation with Althea has put him seriously on edge." Makin said without thinking. "Makin shut the fuck up." Valen said sternly. "Sorry, sorry." Makin apologized. "So let me introduce us, this pretty face, which you demolished" Makin said as he pointed to himself "Is Makin Keller, Timber's left hand. The tense, hard-faced one on your right is Valen Bolt Timber's right hand." He introduced.

They helped her take a seat in what looked like an office. Before Makin could say another word Timber stormed in . "Everybody out now." Timber commanded, the room cleared in seconds. "Why did you throw the fight?" He yelled in her face. "I didn't" Tillie replied. "Yes you did" "No I did not" "I saw it in your eyes, the moment you decided to let me win." Timber snarled. Tillie was silent for a few minutes. "Tell me what was I supposed to do?" she finally asked. Timber paused as he looked at the girl in front of him.

"I am going to ask you one last time: Who are you? Who trained you?" He said. "I told you already, Tillie, Breaker as some like to call me. Nobody trained me. My parents died during the war, I am all alone. I don't have a home I go from place to place where people need my help." "I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth." He snarled. "Then don't. And just let me go." Tillie answered sternly, looking right in his eyes.

Suddenly the door opened and Makin walked back in. "Boss" he said hesitantly. "Did I ask you to come back in?" Timber yelled. "No boss, but the soldiers are getting impatient they want to know what's going to happen to the squads?" Makin apologized. "What?" Timber looked baffled. Valen joined Makin as they both walk back in. "If you follow the rules, she is the new leader of the third squad, maybe even the second. I haven't been able to hit you in a verry long time." Valen replied seriously. "What?" Timber repeated himself.

"Boss you said so yourself. Everything around here is built on order and strength, we determine our place by fighting. She has more than proven herself in a fight." Makin said. Tillie looked expectantly at Timber, she was curious what his next move was. "Not a chance." Timber answered sternly. "Boss you can't do that, soldiers wont appreciate it." Makin tried to reason. "She is leaving." Tillie looked baffled at Timber. "Do you know that she is also the solution to your other problem?" Valen said calm. "I don't have another problem" answered. "No? What started all of this?" Valen asked and raised an eyebrow as he nearly challenged his boss. "Stop talking in riddles Valen." Timber was starting to get more and more angry. "Your sister, if she stays here she can protect her. It seems to be a hobby of hers anyway." Valen replied with a smirk. "I am not staying and I am sure as hell not babysitting your spoiled little sister." Tillie said confidently. Timber smashed his fist on the table. "That's enough."

Tillie grabbed the collar of Timber's shirt. "I have had it with you yelling at me. I am done, I am leaving now." She yelled in his face. She walked over towards the door until she felt how Timber grabbed her hand. In a second she was pressed against the wall. His hand wrapped around her neck, his breath fanning over her face. Tillie felt how each minute aroused her more and she could see that she was having the same effect on him. Timber pushed his leg between her legs as he pressed her harder against the wall. Tillie didn't flinch, she stared straight into his eyes. A different tension filled the room as Tillie felt a burning sensation from the proximity of his body, she could see that he was also affected by her presence.

"How many times do I have to say it. You are not leaving here, not until I have an answer to my questions and that I am sure you aren't a treat." Timber almost hissed in her face. "So basically you are making me a prisoner. What's next? Do I have to clean out your stable here? Maybe give you a nice blowjob while I am at it?" Tillie answered angrily as her hands wrapped over his. Suddenly her eyes widened from the contact, she felt a crackling sensation in her body as they touched. She could see Timber felt it too even though he was really hard trying to mask it. Valen and Makin muffled their laughter at her answer.

"You will be questioned, if you are telling the truth then there is a place for you here. If not, I will kill you myself." Timber said. He threw her against the wall in the corner, Tillie closed her eyes for a moment to let it all sink in.

And still she couldn't stop herself. "What if I don't want a place here?" she said. "You shouldn't worry about that, you should worry about the truth. Makin prepare the interrogation room." Timber commanded. "Boss you can't kill her." Makin replied. "Will see about that." Timber smiled. Makin and Valen escorted Tillie to yet another room. As they walked in she reeked how the air still held the smell of blood.

She was placed on a chair while her hands were strapped in a device. She had heard all about them, the army loved them. If they couldn't hit the truth out of you, they pulsed electricity through your body. Many feared the device because after the heavy shocks most people spilled all their secrets like a waterfall. "I am sorry, I don't know what's gotten into him." Makin apologized. Timber walked back in an took the seat in front of her. His eyes immediately met hers, they entered another staring contest, Tillie wasn't backing down, neither was Timber. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. "You know a simple thank you would suffice. Or is this your way of expressing your gratitude? Do you always torture the people who save the ones you love?" Tillie mocked. "Last chance to come clean." Timber only answered. "So the main goal of the elite is to create monsters or is that just you? Has the power gone through your head? Or do you finally realize that the way you are doing things isn't working?" "You won't be laughing for long." Timber looked her death in the eye. "Want to bet?" she asked.

"Makin can I borrow your belt please?" Tillie asked. They all looked shocked at her, but Makin took off his belt and handed it to her. "What are you doing?" Timber asked curiously. "I don't want to lose my tongue over your madness." Tillie placed the leather of the belt between her teeth as she looked directly at Timber. "Let's see what you have." She hissed over the leather, challenging Timber even further with her eyes.

The electricity raced through her body, but unlike normal humans, the device only charged her. Tillie could endure this form of torture for hours, she had trained a lot on it with Foreman. "Who are you?" Timber asked after a few shocks. "Tillie also known as the Breaker." Tillie replied. Another shock raged through her body. "Why are you here? Why did you save my sister?" "Because you brought me here. Let me ask you again did you prefer if I didn't?" She said again. "Answer the question Tillie. How did you spot the man? How did you know about the attack?" He pressed further. "Boss, take it easy, she needs to survive this." Valen tried to calm Timber down.

Tillie sighed and avoided eye contact with Timber he needed to believe that she was having a hard time. Another shock followed. "Fine stop it. I got a note saying that there would be an attack during the parade." She finally said. Another shock followed. "Who gave it to you?" Timber asked. "I don't know." Tillie replied. Timber stood up and walked over to her. He pressed his thumb straight into the bullet wound in her shoulder. Tillie screamed in pain. Where the wound was starting to heel, the fight and now this made everything worse again.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I don't know" she said between tears. "Boss, you have to stop." Makin was standing next to her within seconds. But Timber wasn't backing down, he was on a mission, he wanted the truth. He pressed again and Tillie felt how everything started to spin, darkness taking over her as she passed out.