Chapter 21 - The boss's bed

*Warning: Steamy chapter ahead*

Tillie sneaked back into the camp with Althea, she knew that if someone discovered them they would be in trouble. Especially with Althea being a mage, Tillie had no idea how long she already was suppressing her powers. She had never seen her use them. If Althea was anything like her the wrong move could trigger her, leaving a lot of things in a mess. Even setting a village on fire.

When she entered her room, she felt a hand being placed over her mouth. Instantly panic overcame her and her defense mechanism kicked in. But before she could kick the man, she heard the sweet voice she was growing to love. "It's me Tillie. Relax." Timber softly said. She turned around and looked at Timber, he stood there towering over her. "Do you know how long I have been waiting for you? I was about to call a search party." "Sorry" Tillie smiled apologetical "Where have you been?" Timber asked her. Tillie avoided his eyes, she didn't want to lie to him. "Tillie?" He placed his soft warm hand on her cheek and guided her face to look up at him. "I took a walk with your sister." "Are you dating me to spend time with my sister?" He asked mockingly. "No I am not. I just feel sorry for her sometimes, I want to find a solution to help her." Tillie excused herself, which was actually part of the real reason she was spending time with Althea. Timber looked at the beautiful girl in front of him. "How about we spend some time together now and we can talk about my sister later?" he asked.

He pressed a soft kiss on her lips, softly nibbling and pulling at her bottom lip. Tillie snapped out from her train of thought and looked at the beautiful man in front of her. He took off his shirt and pulled her closer to her bed. Within seconds she kissed him back her fingers trailed over his beautiful set of abs. "Do I really have to undress to get your attention?" He asked with a grin. A blush formed on Tillie's cheek. Tillie's bed squeaked as they both landed on it. Timber groaned: "Why is your bed so small?" he said complaining. "You can always go back to your room" Tillie teased him. "Fine" He answered with a smirk and Tillie felt a little disappointed by his words. Until he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. "But I am taking my belongings."

Within minutes Timber had sneaked through the camp with Tillie dangling over his shoulder. His hand was firmly placed on her ass. Tillie didn't protest once. When Timber let Tillie slide down against his body he walked into his room. How no one noticed them together was beyond Tillie. So far he had always insisted on seeing each other in her room and now it was the first time that she was here. "So you are finally letting me sleep in the boss's bed?" She asked with a smirk. "Who said anything about sleeping?" A twinkle sparkled in his eyes. "Your bed is way too small for what I am about to do." A smirk appeared on Timber's face as he kissed her again. His tongue danced over her lips asking her permission. She smiled but didn't open her mouth. Timber huffed: "Only with your permission of course."

He kissed her again and this time her tongue found its way into his mouth. Within seconds her hands were tangled in his hair and he picked her up, moving over towards his bed. "Wait" Timber suddenly said. "The soulmate thing, does that mean you are still a virgin?" He looked curiously at Tillie, a blush formed on her cheeks. She softly nodded her head a bit ashamed. "There is nothing to be ashamed of." He tried to assure her. "I know and yet I can help myself. I haven't any experience in this." She gestured between them. "I am literally walking into a field of mines blindfolded." Timbers loud laugh filled the room. "You are comparing us with a field of mines, sweetheart you wound me." He softly kissed her lips. "Am I that deathly?" Tillie smiled. "You are just a big, arrogant, bully who could destroy me, break my heart with one go." She answered with a small smile. "But the mines were more of a reference to the tension between us and the electricity that rages through our bodies every time we touch." She smiled. "You have nothing to worry about. So let me ask you one more time, are you sure? We don't have to do things now." Timber asked. "I am, it's with you that's the only must for me" He smiled as he kissed her again.

Timber's large fingers disappeared under her sweater. "Why is your bra wet?" He asked confused. "Maybe I went for a swim" Tillie answered; He sighed as he laid his forehead against hers. "Do you know what could have happened?" He asked. Tillie kissed Timber letting her hands dance over his body. She brushed the front of his pants and followed the edge of them. "Do you really want to talk about that now? Right before this? And besides you do know who I am, don't you? How many times have I kicked your ass?" She replied. He smiled as he kissed her back. "I hope you keep on doing that." His hand disappeared under her bra as he continued to kiss her, he softly brushed over her nipple and a moan escaped her lips.

Timber moaned as he pushed himself harder against Tillie. "You are so fucking beautiful." He whispered in her ear while he gently bit on her earlobe. Tillie's fingers danced across his face, following his jawline. "So are you." She replied. Timber pulled Tillie's sweater off and their lips met again. His mouth trailed kisses over every inch of her body stopping just above the edge of her pants. Tillie felt how she was turned on beyond words by his actions. His fingers caught the edge of her pants and removed them in seconds. Tillie lay there in her wet underwear as she looked at him. She carefully opened his belt and lowered his pants as well. She saw through his boxer shorts how aroused he was and a blush formed on her cheeks again. "Don't be ashamed, it's all because of you."

Timber grabbed her hands and, as he had run his thumb over her hand palm in the car, he now did the same with his tongue. A moan escaped Tillie's mouth. He pinned her hands above her head as his tongue traced over her body towards her underwear. Shiver after shiver rolled over Tillie's body. And then he took off her underwear and went down with his tongue. The warm sensation that filled her with his delicate touches was indescribable. Tillie had never imagined that this jerk could be so thoughtful and make her feel this way. She moaned his name softly as his tongue danced over her wet core. She felt how he grinned against her.

"Love you got to hold yourself together I am just getting started." He whispered to her wet core. His fingers joined his tongue, and like a magician he played her throbbing wet core. Tillie felt the tension build inside her body and just as she was about to explode Timber picked up the pace and smothered her moans with a deep, hard kiss. Tillie became undone by his movements as her first orgasm rolled over her body. "You are even more beautiful when I make you cum." Timber said. A smile played on his lips and it was the most beautiful smile Tillie had ever seen.

"You are still an arrogant cocky dick." She replied. His loud laugh filled the room, she softly placed her hand to his face. "But you are my arrogant cocky dick." He kissed her, dominated her mouth and she loved every second of it. "You are all talk and no action" He teased her. Tillie raised her eyebrow at him and straddled him in seconds. Timber looked expectantly as she took off her bra, leaving her completely naked on top of him. His fingers traced the lines of her mark all over her body. And as he grabbed her ass, he turned them over again and laid himself on top.

"First time will hurt, are you sure?" He stared into her eyes, seeking her permission. Tillie held her breath for a moment as she stared at the Greek god hovering above her. And then she wrapped her legs around his torso. He smiled as he softly moved inside her. They moved completely in sink, pleasuring each other beyond words. The first time had stung, but quickly the following rounds became more and more intense. They lit up the room and made their own fireworks.

Tillie's head rested on Timber's chest. She was tracing scars with her fingertips. He lovingly brushed her hair. "Tell me about your sister." She softly said. He sighed heavily. "Seriously you are in my bed and you want to talk about my sister after what we have been doing all night?" He replied. Tillie laughed. "She is important to you. That's the reason I want to know more about her." Timber told all about Althea, what she was like growing up. How he had always made sure she was safe. But never once did he tell a thing in the direction of her being a mage. "She is joining my squad." Tillie finally said. "And that's not negotiable." Tillie stood up grabbed her clothes, winked and left a dumbfounded Timber behind.