Snowed Day

Amelia finally tore her eyes away from her book and finally took in the room that she was in.

Her old room.

The room used to be plain and simple, but after a little collection of events, her whole room had done a 180, her entire room looking like a completely different person's.

And when Amelia moved out from the manor, she barely even took the stuff at all, letting it all just collect dust in this room.

She looked around at the many different scratches and punches in the wall, the wall that had been covered in a big red "SORRY" was still painted on, and a bunch of other popular rock bands at the time's posters on the wall.

"Yeugh." Amelia, internally, was grossed out. All this stuff just screamed not her, and it made her feel utterly and purely disgusted. That's what was so good about her apartment. She could finally live the way she wanted and now, she had no one to tell her anything. She wanted  peace and her own freedom without someone trying to morph it. She just wanted to be, well, her.

I mean, amongst all the "cool" stuff she had lying around, she supposed she did like one thing that she tried.

Closing her glasses as she got up, she set them down onto the dresser and closed her book aswell, leaving them on the bed as she then moved on over to the closet, and when she opened it up, she layed her eyes on the head of...

Her red electric guitar.

She moved her fingers over one of the strings to make sure it still worked.

It did.

Her eyes widened up as her mouth went slightly agape. It had been so long since she had left this here. This place.

"Fascinating...I wonder if-"

"EDRIC!" That yell from outside quickly stripped Amelia away from those thoughts, and she quickly ran over to the door and swung it open, dashing into the living room as she then saw the two twins with a singular phone in their hands, trying to pull it away from the other.

"THIS IS MY PHONE! IT'S MY TURN, YOU'VE ALREADY HAD YOURS!" The male's voice had spoke, tugging on the phone as his twin sister, in front of him, was tugging the phone her way, and at this rate, the phone would be better off broken than in-between these two.

"I WASN'T DONE LOOKING THROUGH INSTAGRAM! JUST GIVE ME 5 MORE MINUTES AND I'LL BE DONE!" The twin sister yelled, the frustration and desperation quickly evident and easy to notice.

"YOU SAID THAT 30 MINUTES AGO! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE STALKING THAT GIRL ON INSTAGRAM! MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED BEING SUCH A CREEP, YOUR PHONE WOULD ACTUALLY BE CHARGED AND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO USE MINE!" He continued to yell. "AND STOP LIKING THOSE PHOTOS, YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FREAK!"

"Guys..." Amelia muttered under her breath, her arm being tucked under her other arm as that raised up to her forehead, rubbing it in frustration. "What is your guys' problem now?"