Chapter 1

Meng Yao's pov

I woke up with annoying sound of my alarm. As I get up and did my daily chores. My life isn't like any other normal teenager student. When I was in high school I always got bullied by my seniors or even my classmates. Why? Well bullies don't need a reason to make your life hell. Its just a game for them. But for victims, this stupid game can make their life miserable.

But I am not that type of person, who get bother by some stranger's rude comments or acts. Cause I know I have to live for someone who deserves the best life. My mother, well my mother is suffering from depression. She is suffering from it for long time but its getting worse by the time now. She is hospitalized. She is the only family I have. So I can do anything to make sure that she is doing fine. But nothing is working and that's stressing me.

I got ready to leave for my job. Well its not a very nice job. They give me plenty of work and small amount of salary, in which most of them goes to pay hospital bills. Well what did you expect from a high school passed student to have a amazing job and earning pretty well. I got unlucky in work place too. As my boss don't let any chance to scold me and threat me that he is going to fire me. Like seriously, I got immune by the time now. If he literally fired me I don't give a damn.

~Time skip ~

My shift is going to end and I am already exhausted. Suddenly I got a call from hospital and I run towards the exit door. Completely ignoring my boss. Who is yelling at me and probably going to fire me for real but do I care? Hell No!
The only thing is in my mind is my mom.

Aye
I hope you like my first attempt to write please vote and comment on my story.
Thanks for reading.😊
See ya