Chapter 22

Jin Guangyao's pov

Today was a memorable day, like first lan wangji and that rude guy's fight then Mr. Nie and Mr. Lan were best friends. It was great news like both of them are very nice to me.

I was going home after my shift. I was very tired because Mr. Nie gave me all the responsibility for the gym, but I am not complaining. He should also enjoy his life, his reunite with his best friend.

I was thinking about their smiles as I unconsciously, smile too. But my smile soon fade as I see some police officers around my house and my door was opened.

Did I got robbed or something and who called them we don't have any neighbors. Many things were running in my head as I cautiously approach them.

One of the officers notices me. "Are you Mr. Jin Guangshan's son?" I was scared of what is going to come out of his mouth. I was going to say something but suddenly I got interrupted by a voice behind me. "I am his son, Mr. Jin Zixuan. You called me?" He said in a very calm voice. I was like why did he suddenly appear?

"I am sorry to inform you sir but we found your father's dead body near xxxxx road. He was drunk and driving." I was so shocked that I started to cry not caring if someone is looking at me.

"Officer, let's talk somewhere else," Jin Zixuan said while signaling to his manager something. Then he and the officer went a bit far from me so that I can't hear what they were talking about. While his manager told me to go inside when I said I want to know how did that happen. She insists I go inside or she will get in trouble.

When I got inside, she made me sit on the couch. I was so devastated that I didn't argue again. Then she gave me a glass of water to calm me.

"Are you alright? I am Mian Mian by the way

"Are you alright? I am Mian Mian by the way." She gave me a warm, reassuring smile.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya