Chapter 32

Huasang went to his house. Still in a good mood as he enjoyed with his friends. As he was going to his room. Suddenly Mingjue stops him in his track. "Y-Yes da ge. You want something?" But instead of looking mad, he was looking a bit uneasy. As he asked hesitantly "Does Wei wuxian told you anything? Huasang just shake his head in confusion. "What happened da ge?"
"Nothing! Just don't come home this late. And tell your friends that there's a thing outside the door called DOORBELL" he said again in his regular angry mood.

~Jin Guangyao's house~

Jin Zizuan came to visit his brother to see if he alright. All this time, he appoint one of his trusted employee to check his brother. And sometimes yanli or he himself came to meet him.

But its been a long time they meet as they both yanli and zixuan got busy with their new project. So they can't come to meet guangyao.

Jin zixuan was enjoying his tea as he noticed jin guangyao is not speaking much just answering his questions in short way. After all these meetings with him. Zixuan knows he is bothered by something and trying to hide.

"Guangyao. You know you can share anything with us. Me and yanli will always be with you."

"I know gege, that you and A-li jie will always support me." He said while faking a smile.

"Then tell me what's bothering you" Zixuan said in a comforting manner.

"I am fine, gege. Nothing is bothering me" he said while trying avert his gaze not looking at zixuan's eyes.

As zixuan gave up and sighed. "Its okay if you don't wanna share. But we could help you only if you express your feelings." He said as he walked towards the door. Last time looking at him as he drove away.

In the house. Jin guangyao was thinking about all his words, the memory of the couple ( Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen ) and how he got betrayed by his own father. He collapsed on the floor as he cried.
"I am s-sorry gege" sniffs
"I am just useless" he said as he cried more.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya