Chapter 26

Nie Mingjue's pov

Its been one week of my relationship with xichen. And I love him so much but sometimes it turns annoying. Like I want to spend some time with him but I can't leave my gym to anyone but my brother and jin guangyao. My brother is not a option, like last time he came to my gym a fight occurred. I am grateful for that; I found my love. But now I don't want to take any chance.

And about the second option. I don't know where is Jin guangyao. He is on leave for a whole week without telling me. He never did that, he is always regular to his work. I wonder if he is alright. I tried to call him but he never answer my calls.

Because of this and work I became moody. When xichen asked about my behavior. I told him everything. He told me that Jin guangyao didn't came to college too, as he goes to same college as huasang and xichen.

I was just wishing that he is alright. Then suddenly xichen interrupt me. "Mingjue, why don't we visit him. And find out why he is missing?" I saw concern in his eyes for Jin guangyao, like he is secretly praying for him too. But why I do it felt right. Why I am not jealous about this?

Maybe that's not a big matter to worry about, as I am concerned about him too. I just nod while taking jin guangyao's address from my office and drove to his house.

On the way xichen was looking like lost in his thoughts. He didn't speak a word in the whole drive. Maybe he is also worried about jin guangyao as teacher, Right ?

Ofcourse that why I am also worried about him, as his boss. He is the most trusted worker I ever got.

I just explained myself why I am feeling so confused.

When we got there, we saw a lady came out of the house, walking towards a car. With gentle smile on her face.

I saw xichen smiled at her like he recognized her. "Miss Jiang Yanli. Its so nice to see you again" oh so she is wei wuxian and jiang cheng's sister. Huasang told me about her that she is very kind. Well her warm smile and her aura proofs that.

She noticed us walked to us with her signature smile. As she bowed to us respectfully. I am really impressed with her. "Its such a pleasure to meet you again. Mr. Lan."

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya