Chapter 11

Nie Mingjue's pov

I was instructing the members on how to work out. Then I saw my brother entering. It's rare to see him in my gym after being forced to come. He is not into physical strength, but at least he is good at studies (  or that's what he thought ).

He approached me and said "Da ge, this is my friend. Jin Guangyao was looking for a part-time job as a dietitian." I turned to the said person. " hello sir. My name is Jin Guang Yao. Nice to meet you"

When I saw him I was blinded by his beauty. I felt a little tug in my heart, the feeling to give him my best, the feeling I felt after so many years when I left him.

I came out of my thoughts as I started to form presentable words without stuttering in front of my brother. "Ah. So you wanted to work as a dietitian in my gym" he nodded. " so here check all these diet charts of different people and find mistakes if they had any"

I can't take anybody in my gym without skills, so it's just like a test to see if he is worthy. As he was busy checking the charts, I saw my brother leaving silently, I stopped him. " HUASANG" I called him, but except for him, everybody was looking in my direction, like why ( because your normal voice sounds like you are scolding someone ) I glare at everyone to continue their work, as I gave my attention to Huasang.

" huasang, turn!" He did as I told him. " how are your studies going, you don't tell me anything"

Third person's pov

As huasang replied hesitantly "Da age, it's going fine" he said with a smile while covering his half face with the fan. " is there any complaint from the teacher" Mingjue asked suspiciously. "Of course not, da ge". As Jin Guang Yao was looking shocked, huasang gave him a sign to stay silent. And said "Da ge, I think it's time for my group study session. I have to go, see you at home. Bye" he left leaving a confused Guang Yao and Mingjue sighed loudly knowing his behavior well.

Aye
I am back. I hope you like it
Please vote and comment.😊
See ya