Chapter 34 (End)

After waking up with heavy head from hangover, he cursed himself in his breath. After gathering his senses, he noticed that he is not in his room. Then suddenly the door opened, revealing Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue. He got shocked, as he started to think why the hell is he in their house at first place. His thoughts got interrupted by them. As Lan Xichen speaks "here. Take this. It will help with your hangover" he got embarrassed after hearing that. Getting drunk in front of his crushes is a big deal. As he took the glass and drink the liquid, frowning from its foul taste.

"We want to talk about something" Mingjue said while making guangyao nervous. His mind was thinking is he going to get fired. Maybe he said something bad in his drunk state.

"We love you" the both of them said in unison. While it was getting hard for Guangyao's brain to process these three words. As he was just watching them not knowing is he hallucinating this.

"And we know you love us too. So please just give us a chance." Xichen said while holding one of Guangyao's hand in his hands. Mingjue did the same and said "We won't disappoint you. Trust us"

Guangyao came out from his thoughts as his eyes started to get wet. His anxiety again started to kick in. He tried to pull his hands, only to met with more tighter, warmer grip. "But, w-what if I fail on your expectations. I don't deserve you" he said while crying.

"We don't have any expectations"

"We just want you"

As Lan Xichen lean in closer to guangyao. Anxious if its a right step. What if the younger is not ready for it. But the moment his eyes met the boy, he got his answers. As their lips touched. It was slow and full of love.

After separating, it was Nie Mingjue's turn. This time the kiss was heated and passionate.

After separating, the three of them smiled and hugged each other, ended up cuddling on the bed. The tension, anxiety was no where to be found. Only love could be seen.

~The next day~

Lan Xichen invited their small friend group for lunch. As he want them to announce this information. Not from the gossip trio.

As everyone arrived; Wei wuxian, Lan wangji, Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan, Wen Qing and huasang. He and Mingjue both hold each hand of Jin guangyao. As they came down stairs. They were just smiling at all these puzzled faces in front of them.

"I want to announce something" they look at each other. Then Xichen and Mingjue said in unison "We are dating Jin Guangyao" as every one got more surprised.

Jiang Yanli: I am so happy for you, A-yao. ( she said while smiling )

Jiang Cheng: WHAT?

Jin Zixuan: WHAT?

Wen Qing: WHAT?

Nie Huasang: WHAT?

Lan Wangji: Mn

Wei Wuxian: WHAT?

Nie Mingjue: What "what" didn't you know that. ( he said in a angry tone )

Wei Wuxian: Ofcourse I know. I am the leader of our GOSSIP TRIO. I know evey single news about our area.
Don't get jealous Jiang Cheng.

As everyone started to congrats the new poly couple. Jiang cheng was trying to talk to Wen qing. Maybe they could be the next couple. Let's just hope .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At some corner, Nie huasang see the beautiful couples/future couples. Suddenly he feels a bit lonely. But shrugs that off "Nah. I am fine"